Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer (7731 Views)

Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? / Post Delta Jobs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by jarrot(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2017
chatacool:
Niger State fire service are requesting for C. V. at their fire service stations in Bida, Minna, Suleja and Kontagora. All the best.

Good morning,
please can you help me with the address of Suleja fire service station?
thanks a lot
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by chatacool: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
jarrot:

Good morning, please can you help me with the address of Suleja fire service station? thanks a lot
really i have no idea i only know that of minna
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by jarrot(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
chatacool:
really i have no idea i only know that of minna
thanks, I will look around
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Janetade86(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
My people, God don dey pick my call with this thread o, just that I have a small issue right now. I was called for a chat with the proprietress of one of the schools I submitted my CV last week, and two days ago I was offered the job. Although the offer isn't encouraging at all, but to avoid sitting home I accepted it.

Now I'm to resume with the school on monday and some hours ago, I received a text message for an interview from Decs School on that same monday. Now I'm totally confused. Pls, does anyone knows how much Decs School pays maybe that will help me to decide abeg.
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Shittumania: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
@janet am happy for u at least u can manage for now till u get a better one.

2 Likes

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by jaggabban: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2017
Pls the experienced ones should educate us on salaries of different schools and organizations in Minna.

2 Likes

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by ndizzy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
consider your location and transport expenses and opportunities you tend to have and make up your mind because the pay might not be encouraging and not forthcoming sometimes. congratulations.
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Pojomojo: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
wink cheesy grin
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Janetade86(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Ozavize88(f): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
jarrot:

Good morning, please can you help me with the address of Suleja fire service station? thanks a lot
Pls sir where is d minna Office?
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Ozavize88(f): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
jarrot:

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by jarrot(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ozavize88:
Old secrétariat Minna

1 Like

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by ndizzy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
i heard on radio that there is an ongoing receipt of application for health workers into niger state civil service commission. anyone with the correct website?
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Janetade86(f): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
ndizzy:
i heard on radio that there is an ongoing receipt of application for health workers into niger state civil service commission. anyone with the correct website?

Please some one should say something about this abeg...very important.
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Beckyodafe(f): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2017
ndizzy:
Janetade86:

jarrot:

Old secrétariat Minna
Janetade86:

www.nigerstatecsc.org
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Janetade86(f): 9:07am On Jan 21, 2017
@Beckyodafe...May God bless you richly my sister. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by jarrot(m): 9:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Beckyodafe:
www.nigerstatecsc.org
Thanks Becky God bless!

1 Like

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by ndizzy(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2017
To apply for positions as Medical officers in Niger State Civil service, you are to visit Niger State Civil Service Commission website at
www.nigerstatecsc.org and click on Registration and follow the instructions on the page.
The available positions are;
Medical Technicians, Radiographers, Pharmacists, Nurse, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Health Management, Dental Therapist.
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by UgoFly: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
posted newly to Minna. I need friends cos I have been so bored. So if you re a flexing type, you can add me up d62623af
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by ndizzy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
if you are a graduate of agric or agric related course(hnd or bsc or btech) ,head to secretariat complex opposite state assembly and submit your c.v at ministry of commerce and industry on or before 24 february,2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by beebi5(f): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
a
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Pojomojo: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Pojomojo: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
GOT THE PASSION? GOT THE TALENT? GET ON TV!! A foremost Broadcasting Television Station in Nigeria is recruiting for their news channel in the following categories:
– Presenters (Lagos)
– Newscasters (Lagos and Abuja)
– Producers (Lagos, Abuja, Maiduguri, Kaduna, Lokoja, Enugu, and Kano)
– Duty Editors (Lagos)
– Desk Editors (Abuja)
– Production Editors (Lagos and Abuja)
– Production Secretaries (Lagos and Abuja)
– MCR personnel (Lagos and Abuja)
– Cameramen (Lagos, Abuja, Maiduguri, Kaduna, Lokoja, Enugu, and Kano)
– Nonlinear Editors (Abuja)

WHO SHOULD APPLY
– Our ideal candidate should have Degrees in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences or any related field.
– Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
– Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form
– Creative and innovative Nigerian graduates in the Diaspora
– Home-grown talented Nigerian graduates & professionals
– Applicants should be conversant with what goes on around the world
– Applicants should have experienced working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
– Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.

Method of Application Interested candidates should submit the following documents to jobs.newsstation@gmail.com .
– Updated CV
– Cover Letter
– Portfolio of your work
– Copies of credentials Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any
– Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Scanned recent passport photo). Closing date March 31 , 2017.
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by dapaiks: 2:05pm On May 10, 2017
whats happening @MX..
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by ndizzy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
There is a Training for persons who want to learn how to design a website and also create Android Application for Android Phones. please check the details and tell a friend.

https://www.nairaland.com/4330831/tech4thirsty-website-android-training-minna
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by ndizzy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Latest vacancy in Minna, Niger State.

Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Mowrites: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
I hope this thread is not dead.
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by Raintaker(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Any show here?
Re: Post Niger State (minna) Jobs Here. Don't Accept Lesser Offer by time1234: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Chinks:
I laugh when people say there is nothing in Minna. Some people are naturally blind to opportunities so I'm not surprised. There are many people who didn't leave Minna after their service year and they are doing pretty well. God willing, I will enroll for my masters degree this year without begging anyone to sponsor me. If I had run to Lagos where I once resided before coming to Minna, probably, I won't be thinking of getting a second degree by now. So, there is no place that is dry. It's just that some graduates lack vision.
Mr man ,u r d blind fellow hia...i just finished from futminna ds yr....minna na rubbish....dat town arent working...i knw d town in nd out....85% of residents are salaries earners..money arent flowing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria Job Online Application Forms / FHI 360 Is Recruiting For Nutrition Coordinators / Jc International Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.