Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot (32826 Views)

Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Daughter, Portia Zinny's 3rd Birthday / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos / Pregnant Oge Aneke Cradles Her Bare Bump In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by contactmorak: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sexy actres Oge Aneke clocks a year today, December 25th,2016. The pretty actress decided to hit the studio for these clean photos which portrayed her in one of her best form ever.

The talented and beautiful actress is from Enugu State, Udi precisely, but was born in Makurdi Benue State Nigeria. The 2011 graduate of Chemical Engineering from the Institute of Management and Technology,  Enugu, Started her acting career in 2013 and featured in her first movie tittled 'Obi is a boy' in 2014 by Blessed Mishack's production, which brought her to the limelight. Other movies prominently starring Oge include; Old Soldier Never Dies, Black Out, Childless Widow, God Is My Witness , Osuofia Goes To School, Illuminati Kingdom, King Of Opobo ,City of Dragon, Money Works With Blood and many more..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/actress-oge-aneke-releases-sexy-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by contactmorak: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is she going to visit babalawo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by wtfCode: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
shocked something is moving on my boxers

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by januzaj(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Yuneehk(f): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
wtfCode:
You had better check what it is. Could be a snake/Lizard or any other crawling animal

60 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Another PROSTITUTE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by wtfCode: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yuneehk:

You had better check what it is. Could be a snake/Lizard or any other crawling animal
na black anaconda o. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Greedgod: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Xmas vaseline needed

4 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by collinsJn(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hot.
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by passyhansome(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Who is She

7 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by wtfCode: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
see laps like hot agidi jellof grin
seems like nobody have invited lalasticlala 4 here grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by steph2sweet(f): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Not really interesting like I thought

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by hismerhill(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
At the mention of enugu I no wat to expect.

In orezi's voice :: Enugu girls dem lyk to ................

2 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by crazygod(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
She's pretty. I luv her full figure.
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Mikylopez(f): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
thought i was gonna scream wow.. mtcheew anyways donno who she is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by drizslim(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Who has Vaseline?
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
sad
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Rexphobia(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sweet... I love her with her clothes on
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Greedgod:
Xmas vaseline needed
Jesus!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by wtfCode: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
hismerhill:
At the mention of enugu I no wat to expect.

In orezi's voice :: Enugu girls dem lyk to ................
orezi abi harrysong? undecided
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by monemsis(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
The OZA ROOM material grin

Rexphobia:
Sweet... I love her with her clothes on
Talk true
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by CzarChris(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Interesting, very interesting. The way these so called actresses are marketing their olosho business in the full glare of the entire world these days is just smart.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by GdexFolami(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by ItzHoludex(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
we don't know her here in itire

2 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by moshino(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
wtfCode:

Go show it to your mama, she'll check it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by iamawara(m): 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nigeria go better.
Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday, Ties Only Wrapper In New Photoshoot by Yewandequeen(f): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice but not all the pix are edifying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY Promises To Bless Ikorodu Bois After Watching Their Mimic Video About Him / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Sex With Dog For $10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.