Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris (32739 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:09am On Feb 17, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress Stella Damasus and her husband Daniel Ademinokan are currently in Paris, France on baecation and from the photos they have shared via their social media spaces they are sure having a swell time.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/actress-stella-damasus-and-her-husband-baecation-in-paris.html

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:09am On Feb 17, 2019
I comment my reserve, they are coming grin grin

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/actress-stella-damasus-and-her-husband-baecation-in-paris.html
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by itspzpics(m): 5:11am On Feb 17, 2019
cool

See How This nollywood actress expose her Jud£ to celebrates her birthday >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by daddytime(m): 5:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Dem dey come for you...I mean people wey sabi mourn more than the bereaved.

12 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Onyi22(f): 5:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Money n love walks together....

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by femi4: 5:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Husband snatcher oshi

23 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by MJBOLT: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2019
since they are in france,they should have given the fans a photo of a french kiss
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by rentAcock(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2019
I commend them for ditching Dubai unlike most Nigerian celebrities. I will never visit Dubai because of how common Nigerians have made it seem. But at some point in life, grown men and women shouldn't be posting kissing pics on social media, at least that's just my opinion.

23 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by SoftP(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Are u serious,

So they didn't Sx...

Better news full ground, yet this one make front page

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by ainas247: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
tongue Love is sweet joooorrr..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by yesloaded: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stella is now getting old

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by OboOlora(f): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stoopid 0losh0!
She didn’t even allow her late husbands casket to be closed before she started sleeping with someone else’s husband!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by kenodrill: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Another woman husband shocked

10 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Jummyju: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stella Damasus my crush that year tongue
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by fredoooooo: 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
God bless una, who no like am can kill himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Never carry love for any woman as your all and all except your mother

Jaiye is dead she living her life as expected. No one expected her life to stand still because her hubby died

Only a mum's life will stand still if she looses her son or daughter.
grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Houseofglam7(f): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Their business, not mine

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by asawanathegreat(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
I want to vote not this post

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by roladex(f): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seen
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by penplus: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are in Paris kissing
While we are here facing election wahala
Later you will be shouting "I love Nigeria"
It is well...

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by omoteacher(m): 3:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Good for them,they own themselves their happiness. Create it around yourself cos here in naija noone cares for you.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Unpatriotic? You are at the Louvre taking pictures while Nigerians are trying to vote out the dullard.
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by apparentlylaw(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
OboOlora:
Stoopid 0losh0!
She didn’t even allow her late husbands casket to be closed before she started sleeping with someone else’s husband!
why are u so pained ? ....Did she sleep with your husband

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by sacx: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
rentAcock:
I commend them for ditching Dubai unlike most Nigerian celebrities. I will never visit Dubai because of how common Nigerians have made it seem. But at some point in life, grown men and women shouldn't be posting kissing pics on social media, at least that's just my opinion.

You are entitled to it smiley
Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by WeRblessed(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
kenodrill:
Another woman husband shocked

As you continue to bring people's past mistakes, and will not let it be dead and buried, so is satan bringing up your past errors and mistakes in the presence of God. I rest my case!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by coolzeal(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
femi4:
Husband snatcher oshi
There's nothing like husband snatcher.. It takes two to tango bro.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by 1930revival(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
OboOlora:
Stoopid 0losh0!

Hate speech....at least she's more decent than most of you local gals opening your maggot-infested vagina for every dick to deficate into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris by OgaBuhari: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
OboOlora:
Stoopid 0losh0!
its been long her husband died before she remarried

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / Actress Caroline Danjuma Stuns In Beautiful New Picture / Candy Bleaks And Her Girlfriend, Victoria Kolawole Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.