Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed (2177 Views)

Pls How Good Is Cubot Phone Advice / How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? / Need An Affordable Phone.advice Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Innjoo max 2 or max 2 plus.How efficient is the phone.If there is a reason u advice against it,pls recommend any other phones within dat range.
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by ritababe(f): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
Innjoo max 2 or max 2 plus.How efficient is the phone.If there is a reason u advice against it,pls recommend any other phones within dat range.

please if you love your health do not buy any innjoo phone, unless you want to buy wahala.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
ritababe:

please if you love your health do not buy any innjoo phone, unless you want to buy wahala.
why and which one do you suggest i buy
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by GogetterMD(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
ritababe:

grin grin grin
You can't get a better advice than this
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by ritababe(f): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
why and which one do you suggest i buy
gionee or tecno
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by idu1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
Dont buy any injoo phone.

They are not phone buy infinix hot 4 lite and thank me later
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by shedy03(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
go for infinix phone, infinix has great after sale service. go for infinix hot 4.
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Abeos(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
If u ready to be spend more on the phone than you bought it, then buy Innjoo
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by donpata(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
buy Innjoo and run mad later. talking from experience. Get Infinix hot note or hot 4. what is ur budget self?
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
idu1:
Dont buy any injoo phone.

They are not phone buy infinix hot 4 lite and thank me later
How much is it?
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2016
donpata:
buy Innjoo and run mad later. talking from experience. Get Infinix hot note or hot 4. what is ur budget self?
30 to 35k
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by MrBONE2(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
Buy innjoo and get maximum injuries grin

My sisi run for ya life before innjoo get you Guwarad with everlasting injuries. grin be warn!
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by donpata(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
30 to 35k

get the hot 4 lite. Or if U can get a hot note. The difference between these two Infinix phones is that hot note is older and hot 4lite is newer. also, hot 4lite got finger print sensor (though useless to me) and has a newer android version but 1g ram. sells for 36-37k. The hot note is what am using and I prefer it over the hot 4 coz of it's flash charge ability. within 1hr, my phone could move from nearly 0% to over 90%. But i think the hot 4 will take abt 4hrs. It also has the option of 2gb ram. it shld b abt 31-33k
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by nonny400(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
donpata:

get the hot 4 lite. Or if U can get a hot note. The difference between these two Infinix phones is that hot note is older and hot 4lite is newer. also, hot 4lite got finger print sensor (though useless to me) and has a newer android version but 1g ram. sells for 36-37k. The hot note is what am using and I prefer it over the hot 4 coz of it's flash charge ability. within 1hr, my phone could move from nearly 0% to over 90%. But i think the hot 4 will take abt 4hrs. It also has the option of 2gb ram. it shld b abt 31-33k

Hot 4 lite doesn't have finger prints sensor.
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Youngpo413: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
ritababe:

Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrBONE2:

My sisi run for ya life before innjoo get you Guwarad with everlasting injuries. grin be warn!
lol
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by donpata(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
nonny400:

Hot 4 lite doesn't have finger prints sensor.

ohh! never cared to check. Tot it was just the ram Then the phone is just a hot note with a later android version. I would advise U go for the hot note though it's scarce
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by FellaL: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
you can check out tecno w5 and see if you like the specs
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2016
FellaL:
you can check out tecno w5 and see if you like the specs
I will like a phone with 13mp camera
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by FellaL: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
I will like a phone with 13mp camera
Yea the phone has 13mp camera
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by FellaL: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrBONE2:

lol
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Pls what is the price of infinix hot 4 pro
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by techlegram: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
are you sure you like chinese Smartphone?
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
Pls what is the price of infinix hot 4 pro

51K as @ 24th of December
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 3:58am On Dec 28, 2016
techlegram:
are you sure you like chinese Smartphone?
Which one would you suggest I buy?
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by shedy03(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2016
Scholarnwadimma:
Which one would you suggest I buy?
you still have not bought the phone? are you really serious?
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by Scholarnwadimma(f): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
shedy03:

you still have not bought the phone? are you really serious?
i want to buy infinix hot 4 lte.is jumia price the same with that 0f retail shops?
Re: I Want To Buy This Phone.advice Needed by brandon180(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Scholarnwadimma:
i want to buy infinix hot 4 lte.is jumia price the same with that 0f retail shops?
its 40k in retail shops here in calabar, might be higher in ur side..just go and find out

(1) (Reply)

Can Airtel N300 Social Plan Power Youtube? / What Music App Is Best For Android For Music Lover / How To Get #400 free on your mtn sim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.