Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Facts Every Christian Should Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts Every Christian Should Know (312 Views)

7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts Every Christian Should Know by juniour4u(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2016
i am not here to criticize or preach against any religion. but to enlighten us on fact about Christianity
1. jesus is a prophet sent to the people of isreal , he is not a god for you to worship , because if you do so that makes you and unbeliever.
2. singing or dancing is not part of worshipping the God u believe him.
3. tell me where in the bible , that jesus said , I am your god , worship me
4. if you have read the book of barnabas , you will see that jesus is addresed or called a prophet. so why dont we have a deep think and ask ourselves am my really doing the right thing . why am i worshiping a human when GOD itself is still very well and alive
Re: Facts Every Christian Should Know by achinaboy(m): 12:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Well I think it's better to shine light on other things or areas where people are missing the point or are being unfairly treated than to talk about Christ, people will continue to worship God, Christ,Idle,Mohammed, and every other wirshippable entities till the end of time, So am not going to say get over it

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional(tue. 27/12/2016) / The Good Seed - January 2, 2017 / New Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.