Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . (666 Views)

The Shipyard That Built The Titanic Is Heading For Bankruptcy / In The Wake Of A Wave Of Fintechs, Banks Are Getting Personal / Seven Banks Are Undercapitalised - Arqaam Capital Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Fellow Nigerians,let me be the first to tell you that Nigeria banks are going through serious crisis,that's why they are paying you half of your withdrawal in the banking hall.

There is no funds anywhere,no funds to load on the ATMs that's why your seeing the rush on few ATM that has cash.

Trust me if all is well,all the ATM all over the place will be fully loaded and there will be no need for the long queue.

So let nobody deceive you with the gist of "is Xmas that's why is like this" story. Is this the first time your experiencing Xmas? Have you ever seen it like this before, that banks will refuse to pay you,your money....?

My brothers and sisters,this is the real effect of TSA...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by EternalTruths: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2016
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Fellow Nigerians,let me be the first to tell you that Nigeria banks are going through serious crisis,that's why they are paying you half of your withdrawal in the banking hall.

There is no funds anywhere,no funds to load on the ATMs that's why your seeing the rush on few ATM that has cash.

Trust me if all is well,all the ATM all over the place will be fully loaded and there will be no need for the long queue.

So let nobody deceive you with the gist of "is Xmas that's why is like this" story. Is this the first time your experiencing Xmas? Have you ever seen it like this before, that banks will refuse to pay you,your money....?

Buhari's government is a cursed brought upon Nigeria through the votes of ungrateful and evil Afonjas/Cattle people

We warned them but they refused due to their hate for the glorious SE and SS people
Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by GMBuhari: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2016
You can spread Panic and hate all you want

But TSA has come to stay , No more free money for PDP and cohorts

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by mployer(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2016
GMBuhari:

Unrepentant zombie. What has TSA got to do with this.
Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by Nutase: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2016
You're the worst Conspiracy theorist I've come across. Are you the one who put them in trouble. Is it possible for all banks to have problems at the same time? Answer this question and you will see how shallow your thinking is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by orisa37: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2016
You are correct. Emefiele is now nailing the Coffin of The Banking System in Nigeria. Foreigners make him irreplaceable and this is hyper corruption. It's really a pity that Nigeria can sink and stink this way.
Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by littlewonders: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
GMBuhari:

This set people can smoke anything, chalk, marijuana and even vegetable leaf. One it this morning might have caused him not read clearly.

Watin concern TSA for this matter?
Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by kolnel: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
There are other channels available pos, mobile transfer etc
It's only the illiterate that should be complaining, not people that know how to use Internet

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by GMBuhari: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2016
True , but not all GOODS & services can be paid with pos and BT

It's still not as bad as people are trying to make it look though
kolnel:

There are other channels available pos, mobile transfer etc
It's only the illiterate that should be complaining, not people that know how to use Internet
Re: Nigeria Banks Are Heading For Serious Crisis . by deji47: 8:36am On Dec 26, 2016
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

The guys below should have read ALL what the op posted. Then you would have directed your questions to the appropriate quarters(OP).

mployer:

Unrepentant zombie. What has TSA got to do with this.

littlewonders:

This set people can smoke anything, chalk, marijuana and even vegetable leaf. One it this morning might have caused him not read clearly.

Watin concern TSA for this matter?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Calabar By Road / Ladies Handbags For Sale In Bulk From Korea. / We Will Help You Build A Lucrative Hair Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.