Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1466 Views)

"I Should Have Cheated" - Nigerian Guy Who Fails WAEC Cries Out (photos) / I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Protein0: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: . by Monalisa185(f): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2016
if the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable, choose another course next year, it might just work out
Re: . by Fidelismaria: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
nawa ooooooo

se na by force to study mbbs ni

there re thousands of science courses out dere

i will advise u to choose medical rehabilitation or physiotherapy next year

1 Like

Re: . by stred: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:
nawa ooooooo

physiotherapy, optometry, MLS .. it's not by force to be a medical doctor
Re: . by Ikennablue(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Five years!!
Re: . by blessedvisky(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Try dentistry naw
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Protein0:
Lagos State University cheated me!
UTME: 309
Screening aggregate :63.6 %, I chose medicine.
2009 WAEC and from osun.
Meanwhile I know of an osun indigene with 61%aggregate (195 in utme o) that was admitted for medicine
I keep thinking of what gave him an edge over me.
In fact, some1 who didn't write Physics in o'level was admitted for medicine. I've their admission lists and checked the profiles of the names on the list, especially those admitted for medicine and my finding showed that LASU is far from being an ivory tower
====* this is my 5th jamb and 250+ always. As in, I'm confident that I deserve medicine admission.
The tears of the oppressed flow
Here we go again. Is it today that people have been meeting cut off marks and being denied admission? No it has been like that since education became competitive, and everyone sees it as the only means to succeed in life.
But why lie about the person who scored 193 in Jamb but was chosen for medicine? Because a lady did this few days ago and was replied by the rector of school of medicine OAU,doesn't mean Lasu will reply you. Its your 5th time because you have been living in delusion of studying Medicine by force. My friend wake up, choose other courses,you can be anything you want,no matter the course,all you need is hard work and dedication.
Look at Dele Momodu he studied Yoruba Lang,GEJ studied Zoology, he still became President.
There are lots of successful people out there who didn't even see the walls of a University.
Re: . by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
If MB;BS is what you truly want, keep fighting for it. Don't mind those saying you should try other courses. Medicine is for people like you who can't imagine themselves doing anything else. Bro try the next jamb, pray hard about it, it may be your last jamb. Wish you the best.

5 Likes

Re: . by Kendzyma(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
^^^..are u joking?..he should keep trying?..ideally, when something fails u three times,then u know its time to shift focus not to talk of five freaking time bro!.u wunt die if u don't study medicine, in fact u will see the world in another dimension. Try smtg new and stop wasting away.
Re: . by Protein0: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by lastmessenger: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Greatzeus:

Here we go again. Is it today that people have been meeting cut off marks and being denied admission? No it has been like that since education became competitive, and everyone sees it as the only means to succeed in life.
But why lie about the person who scored 193 in Jamb but was chosen for medicine? Because a lady did this few days ago and was replied by the rector of school of medicine OAU,doesn't mean Lasu will reply you. Its your 5th time because you have been living in delusion of studying Medicine by force. My friend wake up, choose other courses,you can be anything you want,no matter the course,all you need is hard work and dedication.
Look at Dele Momodu he studied Yoruba Lang,GEJ studied Zoology, he still became President.
There are lots of successful people out there who didn't even see the walls of a University.
and the president does not have a certificate

1 Like

Re: . by MisterDreamz(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
The first 3 Utme i wrote I failed.
The fourth one,I wasn't admitted for the course I wanted. (This vexed me because I choose a less competitive course and still didn't meet cutoff) cheesy I accepted the admission!
I decided to let go for what i wanted more diligently. ..guess what? while registering for 5th utme I chose Medicine(In Oau o! an average student!) I summed up my previous failure,got inspiration from the Ebola crisis,read and knew what i read.Got medicine on merit!

See,the number of time you wrote utme is nobody's business.
Students are brilliant and medicine is competitive (did you meet cutoff?).
Nepotism(Sabi person syndrome)is real...it's everywhere and you can't stop it! That you knew no one to help you is your business.
...there are students who were admitted by nepotism in my department but came in,got serious and are blasting more than merit students.
Don't waste your youth pursing a course if you can't hit it once(Pursue it once like it's the last bus for the night)!

2 Likes

Re: . by CaptEColeJnr: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:
nawa ooooooo

Baba I just tire for dem ooo
Medicine medicine medicine... as if that's the only course in the world...

if all of dem become doctors.. who go be patients
Re: . by iaamxavier(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Protein0:
Lagos State University cheated me!
UTME: 309
Screening aggregate :63.6 %, I chose medicine.
2009 WAEC and from osun.
Meanwhile I know of an osun indigene with 61%aggregate (195 in utme o) that was admitted for medicine
I keep thinking of what gave him an edge over me.
In fact, some1 who didn't write Physics in o'level was admitted for medicine. I've their admission lists and checked the profiles of the names on the list, especially those admitted for medicine and my finding showed that LASU is far from being an ivory tower
====* this is my 5th jamb and 250+ always. As in, I'm confident that I deserve medicine admission.
The tears of the oppressed flow
bro I feel ur pain I was also denied admission into mbbs in unilag with an agg of 73 unilag was so heartless that they couldn't even give me another course even with my high score it just wasted now I have to rewrite jamb next year

NB never give up on your dream course

4 Likes

Re: . by ayox1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
lastmessenger:
and the president does not have a certificate
lol.
Re: . by superfelix: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
I feel ur Pain Op, Dnt give Up.

Re: . by davbravo(m): 12:51am On Dec 27, 2016
iaamxavier:

bro I feel ur pain I was also denied admission into mbbs in unilag with an agg of 73 unilag was so heartless that they couldn't even give me another course even with my high score it just wasted now I have to rewrite jamb next year

Re: . by Mille: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2016
iaamxavier:

Lmao. That Unilag own ehn.

Years ago, I missed Unilag's Medicine cutoff by 0.38 and I wasn't even offered any course despite being a Lagos state Indigene. The most painful part is seeing that Lagos has the highest cutoff mark apart from the Merit list. Lagos then was about 10% higher than the cutoff of Ekiti.

Anyway, Op is lying about that 190+ in LASU. Lasu doesn't admit those who score less than 200 into Medicine. Besides I hope you do know that Lagos State Indigenes are highly favored in Lagos and that friend you know might have put Lagos as his state of Origin. I'm from Lagos and I applied to my Alma matter, Funaab as an Ekiti state Indigene, same with my brother.
Re: . by Protein0: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Go On One Week Warning Strike On 10th Friday 2017 / Is Tomorrow Public Holiday In Lagos? / Jamb Vs Pre Degree

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.