Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Is The Road Condition From Enugu To Abuja? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is The Road Condition From Enugu To Abuja? (784 Views)

Returnees From Enugu, Port-Harcourt Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Road Condition From Enugu To Abuja? by Val22(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Hello guys,

I just need to have an idea about the current road condition if you're traveling to Abuja from Enugu by road. This is my first time traveling to Abuja by road and I wouldn't like to travel on very bad roads as my car is still new and precious to me smiley.

So, if you've any experience with the journey, kindly share with me.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Going To Police College In Ikeja From Sango / China Test Running Rejuvenated Bullet Train / Nigeria Airways Flying In The Villages (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.