Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k (2538 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / All Who Want To Relocate From Germany To English Speaking Countries /discussion / Returnees From Enugu, Port-Harcourt Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good evening dear nairalanders, please i see this place as a family despite the religious difference and ethnicities. I am here to seek for your advice and help please i am not here to ask for your money, i just need an advice which you all can give to your child, brother, sister and so on. I don't want to border you guys with my story all i want to ask is, is it adviceble for someone who has not been to Lagos nor have a relative in Lagos travel to Lagos with just 20,000 naira. I am ready to do any legal job that will provide accommodation for me. I live in Enugu, please I'm ready to provide you with answers to your questions. Thank you and may God bless you, as you contribute to solving my problem.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Stay in enugu. Please. If you don't have a place to stay in Lagos you're in deep trouble. If you can see 20k in enugu Possibility dey say you go make millions. Stay ooo. Double your hustle. God will see you through

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by masterflowx(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Another destitute is coming to Lagos
came the same way and now he's a liability to Lagos State government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by ojun50(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
Stay oooh stay oooh I don advice you
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Anyenmoney(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
call me, I really need somebody's head for ego.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
Stay in enugu. Please. If you don't have a place to stay in Lagos you're in deep trouble. If you can see 20k in enugu Possibility dey say you go make millions. Stay ooo. Double your hustle. God will see you through
okay thanks for your advice
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
masterflowx:

Hamm okay
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ma lo wa o

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by smiliyB(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
It's best to get a job with accomodation before relocating, if not advisable to relocate to Lag with that amount except you have somewhere to stay.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
smiliyB:
It's best to get a job with accomodation before relocating, if not advisable to relocate to Lag with that amount except you have somewhere to stay.
thank you for your contribution
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Blqcksheep(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Don't even think about. 20k isn't enough for those of us that have houses here in Lagos sef.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by babesiosis: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
grin cheesy grin make e no come add join Lagos traffic..
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Jamestown123: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
digital5:
Good evening dear nairalanders, please i see this place as a family despite the religious difference and ethnicities. I am here to seek for your advice and help please i am not here to ask for your money, i just need an advice which you all can give to your child, brother, sister and so on. I don't want to border you guys with my story all i want to ask is, is it adviceble for someone who has not been to Lagos nor have a relative in Lagos travel to Lagos with just 20,000 naira. I am ready to do any legal job that will provide accommodation for me. I live in Enugu, please I'm ready to provide you with answers to your questions. Thank you and may God bless you, as you contribute to solving my problem.
My brother if u listen to what all those people are saying u might not make it in life oo. If u know anyone around even if Na security the person dey do just try reason am and come lagos. U can even come on ur own with that 20k self. Look for attachment motor to come to Lagos, would not be more than 3to 4k. When u reach Lagos, all the ashewo hotels dey for 1k5 to 2k a night, u fit crash. Look for agent like 3k to find u permanent security job and do that one for the main time. With time u fit gather money get ur own bunk. Lagos no be for poor man, no mean say poor man no dey Lagos. For una infor, i enter Lagos with just 7k. 5k for transportation and the rest u know is history.

14 Likes

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by tsolution: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is the best time to come to Lagos. You know you don't have and you came to hustle. The fact is you cannot return the way you came. It can only get better.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by tsolution: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is the best time to come to Lagos. You know you don't have and you are coming to hustle. The fact is you cannot return the way you came. It can only get better.
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Do you have any skill?
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by edoairways: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2020
masterflowx:

cheesy cheesy grin grin don suffer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by masterflowx(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2020
edoairways:

cheesy cheesy grin grin don suffer cheesy

Cc
grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
digital5:

I can accommodate u if ur really serious. Iife is not easy in this sane country

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by samuel19222(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
digital5:

first of all my guy, which kind of work are you looking for in Lagos, if na degree work or normal hustle, no let anybody change your mind
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
samuel19222:

first of all my guy, which kind of work are you looking for in Lagos, if na degree work or normal hustle, no let anybody change your mind
any kind of legal work that can provide accommodation for me even gate man
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kenlinks546:

I can accommodate u if ur really serious. Iife is not easy in this sane country
I'm serious sir
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
digital5:
I'm serious sir

Do u have any skill or hand Work? quote me ur number
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Do u have any skill or hand Work? quote me ur number
No, am just a fresh graduate and I'm tired of searching for jobs here. So my plan is to relocate to Lagos, do any kind of legal job while i keep searching for a better job
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
digital5:
No, am just a fresh graduate and I'm tired of searching for jobs here. So my plan is to relocate to Lagos, do any kind of legal job while i keep searching for a better job

Wat did u study in sch?
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by samuel19222(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
digital5:
any kind of legal work that can provide accommodation for me even gate man

Since you’re an Igbo man it will be easier for you, my only advice for you be say guy leave gate man work, shey na 15k you wan come dey collect for Lagos, enter bus down to iyana ipaja Lagos, bus company like God is good motors, cbm, etc have park at iyana ipaja, so there is an iron market dominated by Igbo guys at araromi, iyana ipaja, if you can hustle there, (hustle like offloading and loading of irons into vehicles) if you’re hard working and serious you can actually make 5k a day, the added advantage is that you can easily communicate there because it’s an Igbo market, from there you fit see person accommodate you and with time you get your own apartment, house sef cheap around there

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by samuel19222(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
oh, I no know say you be graduate
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kenlinks546:

Wat did u study in sch?
chemistry education
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by digital5: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
samuel19222:

Since you’re an Igbo man it will be easier for you, my only advice for you be say guy leave gate man work, shey na 15k you wan come dey collect for Lagos, enter bus down to iyana ipaja Lagos, bus company like God is good motors, cbm, etc have park at iyana ipaja, so there is an iron market dominated by Igbo guys at araromi, iyana ipaja, if you can hustle there, (hustle like offloading and loading of irons into vehicles) if you’re hard working and serious you can actually make 5k a day, the added advantage is that you can easily communicate there because it’s an Igbo market, from there you fit see person accommodate you and with time you get your own apartment, house sef cheap around there
okay thanks for your contribution
Re: Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
digital5:
chemistry education

Quote me your WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: 8 Countries That No Longer Exist (photos) / Evergreen Truck Goes Viral After Blocking Motorway Just Like The Ship / Bored! Is There Any Young Nigerian In Baltimore, MD Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.