Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Music Download: Igbo Di Egwu By Ogb - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Download: Igbo Di Egwu By Ogb (5207 Views)

Beautiful Single-egwu By Chidinma X Young D X Toby Grey X Daphne / Beautiful Single-egwu By Chidinma X Young D X Toby Grey X Daphne / Download: Egwu Obi Umuoji By Queen Theresa Ofojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Download: Igbo Di Egwu By Ogb by Madeleine97: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Play & download music, “Igbo di Egwu by OGB”. OGB’s latest music, Igbo di Egwu is available for download in mp3 and all audio file formats for free.

The YOUNGN MUSIC / TYTF artiste, OGB (@youngn_ogb) drops a new gyration hit single, Igbo di Egwu that showcases the vibe and grove of “IGBO KINGDOM & CULTURE” in west africa Nigeria.

Fast rising rapper, OGB hailing from Abiriba, Ohaffia Local Government In Abia State, OGB has carved a web for him in the genre of classical music he does from the release of his HIGH SCHOOL MIXTAPE ALBUM with tracks like – MY LIFE / GIVENCHI & NNEKA.

The west African media seem not to get enough of this rare talent and still overwhelmed with this new and banging single “IGBO DI EGWU”, produced by GB Famouz (@gbfamouz), please download and enjoy.

Igbo di Egwu by OGB is new song of the lips of everyone. As the new music, Igbo di Egwu storms the club houses, parties, homes and even the churches which have somehow “gospelised” it. That is if such a word exist though, LOL!

Though, OGB might not be signed to a popular recored label yet, but he surely has it coming soon, a big record deal. He is blessed with his own style, charisma and nice raga voice that will get you amazed.

Enough of the talk, Kindly cope this new music, Igbo di Egwu by OGB below and share.

DOWNLOAD >>> http://alibabagist.com/2016/12/22/music-download-igbo-di-egwu-ogb/

Re: Music Download: Igbo Di Egwu By Ogb by OptimistZeus(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
This Jam is Dope!!! shocked shocked Who is this Ogb? and where has he been?? Please more of this!! #igbodiegwu wink
Re: Music Download: Igbo Di Egwu By Ogb by padypadyng(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello Ogb, your song will do wonders on Padypady.com,

Once your done go to http://padypady.com to upload your song.

Goodluck.

Re: Music Download: Igbo Di Egwu By Ogb by deiikonac(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
My boy ogb, #tytf

(1) (Reply)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – “katapot” (prod. By Don Jazzy) / Where Can I Download Complete Faleela By Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.