Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Do I Feel This Way At This Point In My Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do I Feel This Way At This Point In My Life? (356 Views)

Mother Shows Faces Of Thieves Who Robbed Her Son At Gun Point In Lagos(photos) / At This Point I Feel Like Taking My Own Life / The Sunday Is Not Fun: I Feel Like Sharing Money Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel This Way At This Point In My Life? by canadianprince: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
?
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way At This Point In My Life? by mployer(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
You dont need to resign from your job before you sing. This has nothing to do with what the seer said.

Keep your job, do it with integrity and sing if you can. If singing is ur destiny, circumstances will fall in place to mak it happen. You wont struggle For it. What you have now is ur job, do it well. Some People dont have job.
Re: Why Do I Feel This Way At This Point In My Life? by canadianprince: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
mployer:

You dont need to resign from your job before you sing. This has nothing to do with what the seer said.

Keep your job, do it with integrity and sing if you can. If singing is ur destiny, circumstances will fall in place to mak it happen. You wont struggle For it. What you have now is ur job, do it well. Some People dont have job.

Exactly my thought Sir.
Jobs are hard to come by these days. The only challenge is that financial manipulations has become an acceptable norm in this sector.

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Of A Quack Engineers Lead 2 Death,let Building Collapsing Stop In NIG / Christmas Bonanza!!!2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Grabs!!get A Puppy From Abroad! / What Are Some Of The Habits You Don't Wanna Take Into 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.