Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (93634 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:

They banned me for 2 days. We ar still lukin for our son, Victor Ekwueme. Tanks 4 ur great concarn. God bless u.

You did not answer his question. How is it that the accused is ekwueme and coincidentally your alleged missing Kid is also ekwueme? Care to elucidate?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
availableisme:
I am still waiting mrbllymer

STOP quoting me!!! Samuel Ekwueme..
The fraudster should make himself available and answer those questions when he's in custody...
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by kirstyn(f): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
availableisme:

You did not answer his question
U dis man dat repoted me to mod to be banned. U are hia again. Why are u after me? Pls if u av Victor Ekwueme wit u release im as I am suspetin u already.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mrbllymer:

The fraudster should make himself available and answer those questions when he's in custody...

Quoting you? I am only asking questions any sane mind would. Do they upset you? Why should they since you have all proof.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by kirstyn(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
availableisme:

You did not answer his question. How is it that the accused is ekwueme and coincidentally your alleged missing Kid is also ekwueme? Care to elucidate?

Which accuse? Wat are u saying?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:
U dis man dat repoted me to mod to be banned. U are hia again. Why are u after me? Pls if u av Victor Ekwueme wit u release im as I am suspetin u already.

Answer the question and stop with your silly pity games
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by kirstyn(f): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mrbllymer:

I am not getting it, I tot dis thread is about religious argument. Why are u callin someone fraudstar?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by pweetyoge(f): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
availableisme:

in d previous thread,u asked her for d name of the child.she just did...u claimed to know d child n countered all what she said. Tell us what u knw mister..is dt d name of d child or not?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:
I am not getting it, I tot dis thread is about religious argument. Why are u callin someone fraudstar?

I already know you and mrbllymer are 2geda. He mentioned it on another thread so you can stop pretending now. Answer my question pls
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:

They banned me for 2 days. We ar still lukin for our son, Victor Ekwueme. Tanks 4 ur great concarn. God bless u.

Thank you... but something is still missing... or out of place ... please anyone reading this should correct me if I'm wrong... the accused is 4evergod.. who is believed to be Samuel ekwueme... the child is said to be Victor Ekwueme.. doesn't that make the child related to the accused?? if I'm correct and the boy is your son.. then shouldn't you yourself be related to 4evergod?... I'm confused here.. please explain... anyone reading this can correct me where I'm wrong... thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
pweetyoge:

in d previous thread,u asked her for d name of the child.she just did...u claimed to know d child n countered all what she said. Tell us what u knw mister..is dt d name of d child or not?

The last name is. The first name is NOT!

Diabolical people they are.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by pweetyoge(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:
u got banned for two days..hw did u get to find out abt dis thread..
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Thank you... but something is still missing... or out of place ... please anyone reading this should correct me if I'm wrong... the accused is 4evergod.. who is believed to be Samuel ekwueme... the child is said to be Victor Ekwueme.. doesn't that make the child related to the accused?? if I'm correct and the boy is your son.. then shouldn't you yourself be related to 4evergod?... I'm confused here.. please explain... anyone reading this can correct me where I'm wrong... thanks

LMAO now you're getting the picture
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by kirstyn(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
availableisme:

I already know you and mrbllymer are 2geda. He mentioned it on another thread so you can stop pretending now. Answer my question pls
pls who are you? I am not getting it. I repoted our missing baby and u said d baby is not missing? How do u know dis? Pls who are u. Pls if u av our baby give him to us, we will pay u. Tanks.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by kirstyn(f): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
pweetyoge:

u got banned for two days..hw did u get to find out abt dis thread..

Ppl mentioned me here, Wilgrea7 did, Lepasharon did also. I followed my mention to dis place.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:
pls who are you? I am not getting it. I repoted our missing baby and u said d baby is not missing? How do u know dis? Pls who are u. Pls if u av our baby give him to us, we will pay u. Tanks.

Someone asked you a question. Answer him
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
Drama ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
availableisme:

Someone asked you a question. Answer him

How do you know that the baby is not missing ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mrbllymer I haven't got all day to wait you know
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
dalaman:
Drama ooo. grin
lol na real drama
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
dalaman:

Read my recent comments
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hopefullandlord... akintom.. dalaman.. Hardmirror... sorry for the mention... but i believe there was a time where 4evergod posted a picture of his son when he was bragging about his wife.. please do any of you have the link to the post or at least to the topic or remember the name of the child he called??.. its good to approach this case from both ends... thanks
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by kirstyn(f): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Who is 4evergod? I am not a regular here on Nairaland? Pls I don't get it at all. But I wonder how you mentioned d name of my uncle whose whereabout we don't know till today. His contact is not going thru. We are still crying about him, then our child Victor again. God why?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
availableisme:

Not at all. I have a guide. Here on sight seeing.
cool. Never been to Rügen but heard of. It is quite expensive actually for me. When are you coming back inland? We better meet inland grin
Why do they suspect you of impersonating? you seem like a nice guy. I have been to cyprus too, Lefkosia limassol paphos and larnaca. Nice beaches over there (except nicosia for obvious reasons.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
dalaman:

You should be asking how come same babys pic is on damoguls whatsapp and he is named ekwueme same with the accused.

Why is that the only l
Pic of the child she has and incidentally is also the pic on the accused whatsapp as his kid.

Do the math
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Mrbllymer: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Otemuanudo, lepasharon,, realmindz, muafrika2, hahn, HardMirror. Come and see drama
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:

Who is 4evergod? I am not a regular here on Nairaland? Pls I don't get it at all. But I wonder how you mentioned d name of my uncle whose whereabout we don't know till today. His contact is not going thru. We are still crying about him, then our child Victor again. God why?

Uncle? Interesting! You can quit lying now. It's pretty obvious
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
LoJ:

cool. Never been to Rügen but heard of. It is quite expensive actually for me. When are you coming back inland? We better meet inland grin
Why do they suspect you of impersonating? you seem like a nice guy. I have been to cyprus too, Lefkosia limassol paphos and larnaca. Nice beaches over there (except nicosia for obvious reasons.

I reside in Paralimni
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by availableisme: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Otemuanudo, lepasharon,, realmindz, muafrika2, hahn, HardMirror. Come and see drama

Use your energy to respond to my questions pls.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by pweetyoge(f): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:

U knw one funny thing cud be dt availableisme COULD be ur uncle n u dnt knw. Mayb that is why he keeps insinuating that the child is not missing and he has plenty evidence to show he knows the child. Remember when u said in d previous thread dt the child has speech issues and he countered u back that the boy speaks better than his age. U never can tell o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Hopefullandlord... akintom.. dalaman.. Hardmirror... sorry for the mention... but i believe there was a time where 4evergod posted a picture of his son when he was bragging about his wife.. please do any of you have the link to the post or at least to the topic or remember the name of the child he called??.. its good to approach this case from both ends... thanks
If I could still recall, vividly,,,, its this same thread.....

I mean this exact thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (86) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.