Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Original Owner Of Mmm Is A Nigerian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Original Owner Of Mmm Is A Nigerian (1338 Views)

Breaking News: MMM Is Finally Back! Hurray! / Crack Up Ur Ribs With This Funny Memes / Interesting Part Of Mmm / Just To Make You Laugh : The Funniest Part Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Owner Of Mmm Is A Nigerian by Niyilight: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
ORIGINAL OWNER OF MMM IS A NIGERIAN

I didn't know the founder of MMM is from Kwara State. Contrary to the lies that a Russian named Mavrodi founded the ponzi scheme, it was actually discovered that the founder is one man from Kwara State, called Mr Mashood Mustapha (MMM). Thank God for President Buhari new approach to anti corruption battle, which will reward whistle blower with 5% of the recovered funds. All those who lost their money in MMM will now get their money back and I will also get 5% of the entire funds.
Re: Original Owner Of Mmm Is A Nigerian by HtwoOw: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Brain brain come again , never leave me another day , OP needs his brain to write on here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Original Owner Of Mmm Is A Nigerian by yomi007k(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin

E no good mk person no get work oo..
Re: Original Owner Of Mmm Is A Nigerian by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
WHY grin grin
Re: Original Owner Of Mmm Is A Nigerian by lionlamb020(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

‘sowing A Seed Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Tithing’ – Basketmouth / So Funny I Forgot To Laugh / Amazing How This Young Man Can Switch So Swiftly From Agbero To British Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.