Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) (80129 Views)

Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by omoashy: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Indeed, Christmas is a season of love!

It has also proved to be a season of revelations as billionaire Femi Otedola’s daughter Ifeoluwa aka DJ Cuppy reveals wealthy footballer, Victor Anichebe, as her lover.

Though speculations have been rife on this intimate affair, there were no tangible proofs on whether 28-year-old Victor and 24-year-old DJ Cuppy were dating.

Victor Anichebe is a Nigerian footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Sunderland.

Kemiashefonlovehaven reports that DJ Cuppy put paid to rumours when she granted an interview to Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on the TV programme Rubbin’ Minds.

She said, “We have been in for well over a year. This is the first time I will talk about him. I am really happy, really happy and its refreshing to be with someone who is open-minded, hardworking and understands as well.”

How did they meet?

She revealed:

“It’s a funny story. It was a set up. I was complaining of how I could be single forever to a stylist I was working with and she was like, ‘Oh! I know a client who is complaining about being single forever.’ I was in New York and she (stylist) said we should go for coffee. I was like hhmmmm.

He was like hmmmm.

“I happened to be in London and he was in London as well and we went for coffee and the rest is history.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfID_QJ5MlI

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2016/12/femi-otedolas-daughter-dj-cuppy-reveals.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by sladimeji(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kawamasalo

279 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by januzaj(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

316 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by stevecantrell: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kxz

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by KellyKertz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Did this stop Ibrahimovic from scoring his 12th league goal of the season??

*Modified*
Almand:
This Anichebe no dry shame oooo? How person go remove almost 10 from him age. Even from the pics that guy look 38 yet he will shamelessly Claiming 28.

Still yet he earns 10x aw much yu ve Earned this year!!!

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by hammerT: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
^^^^^ARE YORUBA MEN THAT PRIDE DEMSELVES IN HAVING IGBO WIFE'S COMPLAINING?

IS DAT A COMPLAIN AFTER MARRYING CHIWETALU EJOOFOR SISTER(HOLLYWOOD ACTOR) AN IGBO MEDICAL DOCTOR?

IS DAT A COMPLAIN AGAINST INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE AFTER CHAMPIONING IT FOR SO LONG? AFTER MARRYING CHINUA ACHEBE DAUGHTER? DELTA STATE GOV IFEANYI OKOWA DAUGHTER?

IT IS OK TO MARRY IGBO WOMEN BUT IGBO MAN CANNOT MARRY YORUBA WOMEN? shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
januzaj:
undecided undecided undecided

Get out of my mind will you! cheesy cheesy

I also wanted to use the picture to do meme too grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by hammerT: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
WAT GOES AROUND, COMES BACK AROUND AND HIT U HARDER, IT IS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE.

WEN U DEY MARRY IGBO WOMEN, E DEY SWEET U, WHO U LEAVE THE YORUBA WOMEN 4? TO BE ALONE? WAIT 4 U TO FINISH? undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by januzaj(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Get out of my mind will you! cheesy cheesy

I also wanted to use the picture to do meme too grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by 21bc: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
So we should fry beans.. ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:
WAT GOES AROUND, COMES BACK AROUND AND HIT U HARDER, IT IS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE.

WEN U DEY MARRY IGBO WOMEN, E DEY SWEET U, WHO U LEAVE THE YORUBA WOMEN 4? TO BE ALONE? WAIT 4 U TO FINISH? undecided
are u sure you are okay?

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
God, when will I have my own footballer boyfriend na embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by MrIcredible: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
QUOTE OF THE DAY grin

For every beautiful girl you see, there's definitely one dickhead screwing her left and right and centre grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Generalkorex(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Congrat to her

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by collinsJn(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Finally!
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by hammerT: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jobia:
are u sure you are okay?

Are u?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Mopolchi: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmm

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by frankloloko: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Happy people . Haters continue

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Its not a new thin that afonja gals like iPob d!k.
Na for Nairaland Dem they form but in real life its a different story.

Monturayo
Funmi
Tope
Bunmi
Bisi
Dami....Etc ..All of em av skd my damn d!k.
And these are not just random Yoruba gals.
Classy unilag gals.

But I don't come here to make noise abt it unlike my backward brothers from the west. coz I bliv once u ar a Codded guy with charisma u can get any woman u want even without spending a dime.
BUT MY YOLOBA NEIGBOURS WILL BED 1 IPOB GAL AND START DROOLING ABT IT. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Draei: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
We already know, please next thread...

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by IYANGBALI: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
No wonder we beated his club today and the refree did not give us tree penarity, but we still warned the march

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by einsteine(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

Who dey follow you argue? Only you dey debate yourself.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
He just use that his Big Lips and give hers Brutality of Life!
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by iykedare(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good for her.
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by BrutalJab: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Shebi u dey cover his face before.

Oniranu
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who no like beta thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by WILLYBABS(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

Igbo guys are always cool, women with dem always love them like crazy. She is in love.
Have u asked ur sister to try Chigozie?

After then, type again.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by cdoffx(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
water they say will always find its level
Re: DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video) by Category1: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
nawa ooo...see as dem rush buy land, only just to dey write "who gives a f*ck"
...if Una no giv a FCK, make una no book space ...
BTW na bcoz anichebe don play against man u, naim Toto come dey scratch this olosho.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai / Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga / Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.