Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? (5064 Views)

Olasupo Shasore, San Presents His New Book, Possessed / I Think The Cbn Governor Is Confused Or Possessed / My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by emekatimsu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
Fellow NL,how would i know if my girlfriend has evil spirit in her.
We both went for one crusade,organized by one popular, man of God. It was a 3 days event,d first 2days went on fine until d 3rd day while preaching he suddenly singled out my girlfrnd & said she is possessed with strong evil spirit. While praying for her she was just falling up and down nd screaming like a mad person. So i became afraid of her. Ever since after d crusade,last week, i have bin avoiding her. Infact i have lost intrest in her. How do i tell her it's over without hurting her feelings & am afraid she might come after me spiritually 4 dumping her. Pls advice me b4 i go mad.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by OBVIOUS(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
emekatimsu:

We both went for one crusade,organized by one popular, man of God. It was a 3 days event,d first 2days went on fine until d 3rd day while preaching he suddenly singled out my girlfrnd & said she is possessed with strong evil spirit. While praying for her she was just falling up and down nd screaming like a mad person. So i became afraid of her. Ever since after d crusade,last week, i have bin avoiding her. Infact i have lost intrest in her. How do i tell her it's over without hurting her feelings & am afraid she might come after me spiritually 4 dumping her. Pls advice me b4 i go mad.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she might use you for woowooo
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by neeyee(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
u never told me u can dump me just like dat. after all i have don 4 u. well no problem . the battle has just started

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by OBVIOUS(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
neeyee:

u never told me u can dump me just like dat. after all i have don 4 u. well no problem . the battle has just started

haaaaaaaaaaaaa! hahahaha-------------battle indeed!
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by emekatimsu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2009
Wia will my help come from.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by mccloud224(m): 3:44am On Nov 20, 2009

This is why we can't progress.We are more religious than the white man who brought Christianity.How are you sure that the "popular man of god(s)" didn't invoke an evil spirit to possess her?It's common knowledge about 'men of God" going to juju priests for powers.Why are black people so daft?If those men are from God, why can't they use their "powers" to wipe out corruption?Why can't they go into the street and cure the sick and blind and deaf like Jesus did?Why must it be in a "special deliverance"?Why una daft like this?Ehhh?

Nna na wa ooo! ! !
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by mccloud224(m): 3:46am On Nov 20, 2009

lol grin grin grin grin grin

Now that's some crazy head banging sh*t
grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by mccloud224(m): 3:49am On Nov 20, 2009
Ever since after d crusade,last week, i have bin avoiding her. Infact i have lost intrest in her.

Na becoz u don Bleep am, u don lose interest.Mumu.

If for say u neva Bleep am, u go dey talk all this nonsense?Ewu

When the straffing dey sweet you, u no remember say Jesus be lord.Animal wey you be.Aturu.

Ezi.
angry
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by sweetpie23: 3:49am On Nov 20, 2009
funny people grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by Sissy3(f): 3:55am On Nov 20, 2009
neeyee:

oh lawd! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by donjon: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2009
@Mccloud224,
my thoughts exactly
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by 190: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2009
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed?

WAHALA DEY O~
Re: Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? by chrisj2(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
Doomed Nigeria. After 3 days of fasting and being brainwashed or even given dodgy food or drink, no wonder she is delirious or hallucinating. You are a fool man - no evil spirit but evil doers.

mccloud, amen to your statement. That is a bit of an oxymoron since I dont think much of the religious bullcrap going on in Nigeria. I am still trying to recover from the distress I suffered from watching a programme on UK TV about how people mistreat children in some parts of Nigeria because they think they are witches and wizards. It was shocking! I must have led a protected life but, I know about Juju and people are their silly beliefs and tradition but the cruelty emitted to innocent children just because the parents have problems in their lives is beyond comprehension.

Anyway, the worst part of the programme is the part that the new militant pentecostal churches are playing in demonising people - mostly kids. I was flabbergasted and still in shock.

I really dislike (if not hate) pentecostal shouty churches. And their fake healings and calling people out to give (often bad) revelations. Of course, its bad otherwise how would they make money from offering prayers to help ward off the bad spirits or bad people or bad influences. They are so obsessed with their enemies and money - and their leaders are always super rich.

Akwa Ibom - apparently has more churches per square mile than any other place in the world. The same could be said for Nigeria as whole. In fact, I would prefer a white-witch to a quirk pentecostal man of god. Grrrr!!!

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Too Many Topic On Front Page. / The Mace: A Weapon Of Power / Legend Extra Stout Vs Guinness Stout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.