Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Think The Cbn Governor Is Confused Or Possessed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Think The Cbn Governor Is Confused Or Possessed (881 Views)

See How CBN Governor Leaned For Smaila Isa Funtua Personal Friend Of PMB / Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? / My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think The Cbn Governor Is Confused Or Possessed by kamikazzi(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2012
When the country is supposedly going cashless, why is the CBN introducing #2000 and #5000 notes, and turning #5, #10 and #20 naira to coins? I think the CBN is misplacing priorities and focussing on the wrong things. Instead of focussing on banking reforms - banks are collapsing here and there. Bankers getting sacked left and right. Yet no one is doing anything about it. Not the government or even the labour leaders. Saddening. Na wa sha

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jaga Jaga: What A Prophetic Song. / An Orphan Orphan Is Dying At Luth, Please Help Save His Life / STRIKE LATEST: Controversies As ASUU Divided Over Move To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.