Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

They Gave Her Admission With D7. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Gave Her Admission With D7. (1075 Views)

Lady Deals With Her Dog For Destroying Her Admission Letter / Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Gave Her Admission With D7. by enasgreat: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hello... My sister was given admission to study engineering in a prestigious university with D7 in physics and Chemistry but he had a very attractive score in jamb , over 287 ...

How possible is that ?
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by optional1(f): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
enasgreat:
Hello... My sister was given admission to study engineering in a prestigious university with D7 in physics and Chemistry but he had a very attractive score in jamb , over 287 ...

How possible is that ?

she or he

btw she/he has to write waec again cos they won't clear that person when she/he finished.
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ur sister is a boy?
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by ayox1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
enasgreat:

How possible is that ?
waoh, this is strange. pray they won't cancel her admission during clearance.
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by enasgreat: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

she or he

btw she/he has to write waec again cos they won't clear that person when she/he finished.

So wat would u advise .. Forfeit the admission or go ahead with the screening and write waec when she gets to 200level??
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by enasgreat: 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
ayox1:
waoh, this is strange. pray they won't cancel her admission during clearance.

I don't fink so
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by ayox1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
enasgreat:

I don't fink so
OK.
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by optional1(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
enasgreat:

So wat would u advise .. Forfeit the admission or go ahead with the screening and write waec when she gets to 200level??

go ahead with the admission and write waec or GCE before she leave the school...
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by enasgreat: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

go ahead with the admission and write waec or GCE before she leave the school...
Do u fink it possible Drop ur numba let me connect u to her.. Okay frnd??.
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by optional1(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
enasgreat:

Do u fink it possible Drop ur numba let me connect u to her.. Okay frnd??.

very very possible...
If it wasn't possible they wont have given her admission in the first place....

Just make sure she write another exam before final year exam.
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by enasgreat: 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

very very possible... If it wasn't possible they wont have given her admission in the first place....

Just make sure she write another exam before final year exam.
Alryt frnd. Drop ur numba in a written form
Re: They Gave Her Admission With D7. by optional1(f): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
enasgreat:
Alryt frnd. Drop ur numba in a written form

prefer pm

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really The Price Of JAMB Form? / Independence The Driest Book I Have Ever Read / JAMB 2017: Items Needed In The Exam Hall & Other Important Informations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.