Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (52804 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by KEKE911: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2009
How pastor Obadare met Bimbo Odukoya in hell fire. Warning to everybody.

, wonders,they say, shall never end, and the recent "rising from the dead of pastor obadare 4 days after he was declared dead qualifies as a wonder, however, some Christian leaders have argued that he was only in a coma and that only Jesus Christ has ever risen from the dead, but you need to hear what obadare himself has said about the matter, he recorded it on tape,

, "when i died i found myself at Heaven's Gate, there i was told by some angels that Jesus was unhappy with me, they showed me the mansion that Jesus had built for me but they added that Jesus did not wish to see me, i was told that He was displeased with the role i played in the break-up of the Christ Apostolic Church(CAC) into various factions, while there i also saw the late Babalola who founded the CAC who said he was not pleased with me either, he it was who told me to get back to earth and ensure that i disband my church(WOSEM) and send messages to all leaders of the splinter congregations to re-align themselves with the original congregation founded by Babalola",

, "to demonstrate the gravity of the instructions given to me and to emphasise what would happen to me if i disobeyed i was led to Hell's Gate where i saw millions of souls weeping, gnashing their teeth and writhing in agony, but i was startled to see a female pastor who made her mark on earth but died a premature death in a plane crash several years ago, yes it was pastor bimbo odukoya i saw!, i blurted out to her 'pastor what are you doing in this place?', she replied 'this is where i am o, they say it is because of my dressing,my mini skirts,my hairdos and my lifestyle, that is what has landed me here o, please if you can go back and tell my people,please tell them to save themselves o!', i have therefore sent a message to pastor bimbo's husband,taiwo who founded Fountain of Life Church",

, beyond the issues contained in obadare's recorded message,there have been a couple of ugly rumours about pastor bimbo since she died suddenly in a plane crash a few years ago, one of the rumours linked her romantically with tinubu, another was the N6billion allegedly found in her bank account after she died,

Can all dis be true?,
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by MrCrackles(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
^ ^ ^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by walakolobo: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
I am ashamed of you Poster! The same man who claims he was made blind so that he wont see the ills in the world now goes to hell to behold the same ills, why was he then blind in the real world? God forgive me o.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by KEKE911: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
y r u ashame of me. Obadare see her in hell fire live and is telling everybody in earth to be careful with sin.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by kosovo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
rubbish!
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by KEKE911: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
you call my pastor lier
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by KEKE911: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
my name is keke obanikoro. am very preety and rich and lack nothing in life exept lover. I need a yound man with young blood not less than six fit with deep voice, big musles and well endow down there. i also need my man to be well educated and very civilise. If you qualify write me email to kekeobanikoro@yahoo.com.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2009
That pastor must be senile,,who is he to determine who goes to hell or heaven,stupid
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by richardbry: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
shouldn't this be sent to the religion thread??
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
Why didn't he/she drag her out from the hell fire?. Is this a new system for pastors who wants to flood their churches with new converts?. Why didn't he see Abacha and Awolowo there?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by redsun(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
These fucking day dreamers.Imagine an issue that is making headlines in a 21st century country,it is like the dark age.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by dinggle: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
Why didn't he/she drag her out from the hell fire?. Is this a new system for pastors who wants to flood their churches with new converts?. Why didn't he see Abacha and Awolowo there?

Good question, pls ask him if he saw Abacha??, or as a muslim did Abacha go to a Muslim hell??
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
shocked[pre][/pre] hmm. i dont want to make a contradictive comment on this matter. Mind u, it does not matter how righteous any body may appear to be. it's on the last day that we'll know who is who. live a Godly life. fear god. heis coming soon.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Oboma1(m): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2009
dgmarious:

shocked[pre][/pre] hmm. i dont want to make a contracdictive comment on this matter. Mind u, it does not matter how righteous any body may appear to be. it's on the last day that we'll know who is who. live a Godly life. fear god. he coming soon.

I did not want to comment on this thread because of the spiritually sensitive nature. In fact, I will like to use this medium to caution people, please be careful what you say concerning this thread. I am saying this to all Christians and even the general public. It is only GOD the creator, that has all the right to criticise and judge people. Nobody knows what the man of GOD saw, and nobody can interprete what he claim to have seen. Some revelations may require interpretations, while others are for the public consumption. Whichever way it is, get the message and align it with your current way of life. Be the judge of yourself.

Finally, even self righteousness can not guarantee any man Heaven. Bible says, your righteousness is like a filthy rag in the sight of GOD. No one is perfect, but we all strife daily to attain perfection. Where we are deficient, Christ Jesus becomes sufficient for us all. Given every opportunity, I would rest this thread, because I know people will run their mouths, but remember, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON. He will give to every man according to their deeds. May this thread not send people to HELL in Jesus name (Amen).

6 Likes

Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 19, 2009
father forgive them for they are senseless.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 1:30am On Nov 19, 2009
Oboma1:

I did not want to comment on this thread because of the spiritually sensitive nature. In fact, I will like to use this medium to caution people, please be careful what you say concerning this thread. I am saying this to all Christians and even the general public. It is only GOD the creator, that has all the right to criticise and judge people. Nobody knows what the man of GOD saw, and nobody can interprete what he claim to have seen. Some revelations may require interpretations, while others are for the public consumption. Whichever way it is, get the message and align it with your current way of life. Be the judge of yourself.

Finally, even self righteousness can not guarantee any man Heaven. Bible says, your righteousness is like a filthy rag in the sight of GOD. No one is perfect, but we all strife daily to attain perfection. Where we are deficient, Christ Jesus becomes sufficient for us all. Given every opportunity, I would rest this thread, because I know people will run their mouths, but remember, JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON. He will give to every man according to their deeds. May this thread not send people to HELL in Jesus name (Amen). 

I am interpreting it for him/her here: HE SAW NOTHING AND TELL HIM/HER TO TAKE DAILY VITAMIN PILLS BECAUSE I SEE SOME VITAMIN DEFICIENCY IN HIS SYSTEM IS AFFECTING HIS PSYCHE. Why didn't he/she see Abacha there?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by puskin: 1:47am On Nov 19, 2009
Hmmm. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by puskin: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2009
Besides, what's this doing in this Section??
This should be in Religion
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by tanimz(f): 2:55am On Nov 19, 2009
Nawa for this pastor self,
that is how someone else would say they almost entered heaven but came back, Why didnt other people who died come back to the world cos Jesus was unhappy with them? Na so he pious reach?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Tudor6(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2009
What a coincidence I saw pastor Bimbo in hell too! This was during a 23 hour vision where I was led by our saviour Jesus Christ into heaven and hell. . .

During our journey through the fire I also saw Daddy Enoch Adeboye! Brethren the Adeboye we have now is not the real Adeboye. . .the authentic pastor Adeboye descended into hell 20years ago to engage in homosexual relationship with Satan. The real adeboye has 15 gulfstream jets right there in HELL!

Brothers and sisters I was told by the Holy spirit to keep my vision to myself until such a time as when i get my publishing deal, but blessed are you Nairalanders for you are the first to receive this end-time warning.

Please be careful, hold unto the lord, fast and pray for the endtime is here. . . Rejoice for our saviour cometh, sinners please repent.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by meexteriox(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2009
Even the dead has no rest in NL?
Pls, let the dead be. Speaking evil of the dead is like loosing total sanity.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by OBVIOUS(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2009
everyone should take their daily medications before signing on to Nairaland---- angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by chosen04(f): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2009
I believe the man only saw who he wanted to see. Its just a state of the mind.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by chosen04(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2009
Tudór:

What a coincidence I saw pastor Bimbo in hell too! This was during a 23 hour vision where I was led by our saviour Jesus Christ into heaven and hell. . .

During our journey through the fire I also saw Daddy Enoch Adeboy[/b]e! Brethren the Adeboye we have now is not the real Adeboye. . .the authentic pastor Adeboye descended into hell 20years ago to engage in homosexual relationship with Satan. The real adeboye has 15 gulfstream jets right there in HELL!

Brothers and sisters I was told by the Holy spirit to keep my vision to myself until such a time as when i get my [b]publishing deal
, but blessed are you Nairalanders for you are the first to receive this end-time warning.

Please be careful, hold unto the lord, fast and pray for the endtime is here. . . Rejoice for our saviour cometh, sinners please repent.

U are a real genius. U saw Pastor Bimbo and Adeboye in hell but couldnt see Abacha. And you need a book deal before you can tell the world your hell fire and heaven experience?

I laff in heavenly langauge!
Pls contact me, i have a book deal for you.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by mrperfect(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2009
I thank God for our lives, only him know what and who is who. Glory be to Jesus.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by selingel: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2009
Oboma1:

Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
Too many clowns in this country!
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by chosen04(f): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
KEKE-911:

my name is keke obanikoro. am very preety and rich and lack nothing in life exept lover. I need a yound man with young blood not less than six fit with deep voice, big musles and well endow down there. i also need my man to be well educated and very civilise. If you qualify write me email to kekeobanikoro@yahoo.com.

KEKE-911(THE POSTER)

Did your pastor not tell you that looking for a lover will land you in hell? Your pastor is warning us about sin but you are inviting people to sin!
What an Irony
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
@poster
maybe u should post your picture,there many young men on nairaland waiting to meet u.,
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
chosen04:

U are a real genius. U saw Pastor Bimbo and Adeboye in hell but couldnt see Abacha. And you need a book deal before you can tell the world your hell fire and heaven experience?

I laff in heavenly langauge!
Pls contact me, i have a book deal for you.

Everything una go take style bring Adeboye name enter. How did Adeboye enter this equation?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by lawrence83: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
Tudór:

During our journey through the fire I also saw Daddy Enoch Adeboye! Brethren the Adeboye we have now is not the real Adeboye. . .the authentic pastor Adeboye descended into hell 20years ago to engage in homosexual relationship with Satan. The real adeboye has 15 gulfstream jets right there in HELL!

Brothers and sisters I was told by the Holy spirit to keep my vision to myself until such a time as when i get my publishing deal, but blessed are you Nairalanders for you are the first to receive this end-time warning.

Tudor!. . . . . . . u r sick! u go kill person one day, almost hit my head on the screen I laff in tongues

@post. . . , na wa oh
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by mikesleek(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
see what frustration is causing, chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.