Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (52799 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by BADLEE: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2009
Christianity Nawaaooo, what a religion.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Czarskit(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2009
Crap. . . My belief is in GOD, Jesus & leading a good life. . . The rest should be history. . . undecided
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by sofadj(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
when something is right, "wrongdoers" try to make it wrong
when something is wrong, well it just remains at that

LET"S PUT OUR BELIEFS IN GOD AND NOT IN PASTORS
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 1:11am On Nov 24, 2009
kaecy5:

some loopholes to Ponder

1. obadare is blind
2. a blind mind does not know how people look like
3. if he had a vision of seeing Bimbo Odukoya how can he proove that is her because he had no knowledge of how she looks like since he is blind
4. could a demon be posing like her knowgin fully well the man is blind and he may not know the difference btw real and the fake
5. has he see adeboye face to face(REMEMBER HE IS BLIND0
6 is he able to identify adeboye without adeboye talking
7.also possible he saw an imposter

since he claims it is a vision i choose not to believe him because it is a know fact that people can be manipulated when they see things and claim it is vision

i am waiting for the person that would die and come and tell us good news about heaven, good news about God, good news about Jesus all the time the people we hear are folks that come to describe Hell

we already now how it looks like tell us how Heaven looks like so we may want to go there

and his words contrast with what the bible says it is not what from the outside that defiles your body it is what is from the inside that defiles u, i doubt if bimbo's skirt was enough to do the job.

You don't need your eyes or any part of your body again after death. Spirits see without eyes.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2009
Who is Bimbo Odukoya?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by No2Atheism(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2009
I must confess that i find thsi Pastor Obadare's vision to be a little disturbing, because:

1. He seems to be one of the few Pastors that I at least have a resemblance of respect for . . .

2. The person that he said he saw makes it all the more worrisome.

Can someone please confirm whether or not he has disbanded his own church as we speak (i heard somewhere that him being instructed to disband his church was part of the vision that he saw).
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by ebonyz: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2009
lwkmd ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by saraj(f): 4:51am On Nov 24, 2009
@OP

Your pastor is crazy!! Please leave that
church immediately for your own sake.

Why are you worshipping that pastor of
yours?
Its GOD that you should worship and not
that narcisstic pastor of yours.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by mjay(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2009
Can we have this cassette? I want to hear the recorded message from the Baba himself.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Yornandrew: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2009
Don't believe any vision or dream by any Man of God. For they will all cease. No matter the calibre of the Man of God. I don't care. Read your bible get personal experiences from your bible. Don't get carried away or disturbed by Visions and Dreams that hold no water. I am not saying the vision may not be true but please don't get carried away by it.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Twend: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2009
[color=#990000][/color] MAY GOD AV MERCY ON US ALL,AND GRANT US GRACE SO WE SYAY AWAY 4RM SIN lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2009

Can someone please confirm whether or not he has disbanded his own church as we speak (i heard somewhere that him being instructed to disband his church was part of the vision that he saw).
I thought you were asking for confirmation on whether Bimbo is actually in hell.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by spoilt(f): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by oiseworld: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
christianity is a personal issue. and i think the bible has given us 90% of all we need, and life the remaining 10.

lets all work out our salvation with fear and trembling. that is the message. dont rely on everything you hear from man, but have a one on one encounter with God.

i don talk my own oooh!
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Greycells(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
saw this crappy news on the front page of a junk journal called NEWS OF THE WORLD.

It conforms perfectly to the ignorant bliss many so-called xtians revel in. Peeps will continue to lap such up because of lack of knowledge.

How can the blind lead those with two eyes? No pun intended.

Arrant rubbish and nonsense peddled by fools.

Obadare I know, Bimbo Odukoya I know. And I know who is deserving of a mansion in a hot furnace between the two. Let Obadare work out his own salvation with fear and trembling.

Forget antropomorphism, man is not in the image and likeness of God (if goats were to cconceive of God, wont they think off him having horns, four legs and hairy skins). Neither will he judge us according to most of our foolish presumptions propagated by opportunists in holy men's garb.

This is another Divine Comedy by a homegrown Dante Aligheri, which confines personal enemies  to the hottest parts of hell. Shikena!
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by skyone(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2009
Since he saw Jesus Christ why didn't he ask Him to open up his eyes in order to proof that he went to heaven.

When Jesus raised on the third day there was several proofs that follows.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by brotherly: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
As controversial as this seems, I want to correct a notion commonly held by most forumists posting here NO PASTOR IS TOO BIG FOR HELL OR ETERNAL DAMNATION There is NOTHING HID BEFORE GOD WITH WHOM WE HAVE TO DO. Men may sing our praise but God judges even to the very intents of the heart.

The bible enjoins us all to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. If moses with his measure of meekness and general closeness to God could not make the promised land, then what are we talking about?l.

I will not make further comments on this issue until I hear what Obadare is doing about his own bit of the revelation.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by shiroro: 1:05am On Nov 26, 2009
eh , na wa o !!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 5:29am On Nov 26, 2009
brotherly:

[size=14pt]
The bible enjoins us all to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
[/size]If moses with his measure of meekness and general closeness to God could not make the promised land, then what are we talking about?l.

You read this thing in the holy bible or quran?. Salvation is not by hard work my dear. If it's by hard work, Jesus wouldn't have died.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by brotherly: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You read this thing in the holy bible or quran?. Salvation is not by hard work my dear. If it's by hard work, Jesus wouldn't have died.

What? You mean you have deleted this verse from your bible. Grace is not a license for irresponsibility. Even with grace every christian still has a cross to carry. Lets not derail this thread,but remember when one of the disciples asked our Lord[b] "Are there few that be saved ?"[/b] He answered "Strive Ye to enter"

You may start a thread on this ,trust me , I will respond appropriately but lets not derail this thread.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by flowman3(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2009
[b]
We got alot of comedians in the house.

may God shed light on all things that looks [/b]shady to we mortals
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by comingsoon: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2009
Jesus was Right when he told the story of the rich man and Lazarus.

Abraham was said to have told the rich man,"even if some one were to rise from the dead to return to the world and warn people about hell, they would still not believe" While I can not prove or disprove the story of Obadare regarding his seeing late Pastor Bimbo in hell, one think I do knw is true. There is a place called hell beyond this realm of existence. Right now many are there already and many on their way already, still many more will soon be there. Leave the judgement of what Obadare saw to God. Focus more on your own life. If Bimbo is already reaping her reward in hell, our arguing will not change it. The human mind always fail to  accept the reality of a possible negative end at the end of life where the right decisions are not made now. If the story would have been that Bimbo seen in heaven our reaction would have been different. abi

You know what is truth? Heaven and hell dont exist here, they are out side of this realm of exixtence. one of them awaits you when you take your last breath, that includes me
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by aletheia(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2009
Why is it that all so called visions of hell are similar Dante's Inferno? Obviously because they are all works of fiction.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by comingsoon: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2009
aletheia:

Why is it that all so called visions of hell are similar Dante's Inferno? Obviously because they are all works of fiction.

Dont dismiss what you do not know as fiction, if you see one fake naira note, it does not mean any other naira note is fake
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by dewoy: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
it is written in da scriptures that there will be surprises is HEAVEN, dis is just the minutest of cases u will see, re assess yur self and lifestyle,
HE hates filth,,,even a spec.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by semid4lyfe(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2009
I ain't saying Obadare's vision is true but who says Bimbo Odukoya can't be in Hell?
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by comingsoon: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
dewoy:

it is written in da scriptures that there will be surprises is HEAVEN, dis is just the minutest of cases u will see, re assess yur self and lifestyle,
HE hates filth,,,even a spec.

You did hit the nail on the head.
People prefer to be told a lie that all is well with them. If we do not take care as to what we do now , we should not be expecting a happy ending.

God is not a respecter of persons. "Not every one that says to me lord lord will enter the kingdon, but they that do the will of my father" Just because the sentence against an evil work is not speedily executed does not mean God's approval.

Apostle paul said ,"I keep under my body and bring it into subjection least after i have preace to others, that i myself become a cast away, Icor. 9:27. Its possible to preace and be a great "man/woman of God" and end up in the ghetto of the next life.

We are to watch every thing we do, those things we say does not matter, are the ones taking us to destruction.

It should not be about Bimbo or Pastor Obadare but about us. No man can change Bimbo's case now heaven or hell, her page is closed for eternity, ours are about to close too. Watch what you allow to be written on the page.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by AloyEmeka6: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
semid4lyfe:

I ain't saying Obadare's vision is true but who says Bimbo Odukoya can't be in Hell?

Because she was born again while on earth.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
@Poster.

Even a fool would know that this story is false.

Do you think that hell is some conference hall where you can interview people freely? sad

Do you know the magnitude of torture that the inmates go through on a daily basis?

How did the so called pastor identify Bimbo in hell? Because if she is indeed there, her flesh would have been completly burnt off and covered with magots; so how did the pastor know that she was Bimbo?

You can't actually make me believe that the so called pastor was actually interviewing Bimbo in hell.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Abuzola11(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
Christianity is a scam so is not a big deal for one follower of the religion to say yet another fallacy
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by comingsoon: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2009
CrazyMan:

@Poster.

Even a fool would know that this story is false.

Do you think that hell is some conference hall where you can interview people freely? sad

Do you know the magnitude of torture that the inmates go through on a daily basis?

How did the so called pastor identify Bimbo in hell? Because if she is indeed there, her flesh would have been completly burnt off and covered with magots; so how did the pastor know that she was Bimbo?

You can't actually make me believe that the so called pastor was actually interviewing Bimbo in hell.

Probably just the same way Abraham was able to identify the rich man in hell and was able to have the convsersation they had with himl( in the Lazarus and the rich man hell story) It seems the rich man was able to take some time off to talk to father Abraham just the same way it probably went in this case if our beloveth sister did not make it into Abrahams bossom. The only way for any of us on this side of life to verify where Bimbo is, is for us to learn from the testimony and make it to heaven, then we can make our conclusion. I think here satan is getting us too busy  arguing as to Bimbo's where about so as to prevent us from focusing on our own lives tills its too late.
Re: My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! by Anabel(f): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2009
If Obadare sees Obukoya Bimbo in hell and comes to tell the world so we can learn from it is no problem by me, he is a man of God as i have known so whatever it is, that is left for God to judge.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Pastor Salem Samson A House In Lekki / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.