Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military (1298 Views)

Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / Thousands Of Whites Departing Gambia For The Fear Of Imminent War (pics) / Donald Trump Made A Suprise Phone Call To Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by FSBoperator: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2016
It's over for the Wahabbi sect of the House of Saud since their preferred stooge (Obama) leaves office and their bought and paid candidate (Hilary Clinton) lost to Trump.

From Aleppo to Sambisa to Mosul, the Saudis are cutting funding and closing down their Sunni terrorist outfits.

As far as I am concerned the handlers an coordinators of the Saudi funded Boko Haram group simply walked into Sambisa forest and ordered the end of operation jihad.

The suspicious and quick military operation to "liberate" sambisa forest with no single captured boko terrorist who they want us to believe fled (to where exactly? ) is a sham and exposed the entire lunacy of boko haram as well funded , protected and backed by northern Muslim elements in power.

Thank God for Trump!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by januzaj(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
undecided embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by PDJT: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Those in the know, knows the events are anything but coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by idupaul: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2016
Surely but trust Naive Nigerians to come here and mock you ..That is why our military met no resistance as they entered the dreaded camp zero

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by FSBoperator: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2016
PDJT:
Those in the know, knows the events are anything but coincidence.

Trump wins and ISIS is on the run due to Obama closing all ties and funding to what he has described for 4yrs as "moderate rebels "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by FSBoperator: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
januzaj:
undecided embarassed embarassed

You can't meme your way into any logical argument and expect to be taken seriously
Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by overall90: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2016
The question people are not asking is where exactly is the forest in the so called sambisa forest.
Apart from shrubs, a few average trees and sparse vegetation,i am yet to see any forest in the real sense of forest.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by idupaul: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2016
FSBoperator:

Trump wins and ISIS is on the run due to Obama closing all ties and funding to what he has described for 4yrs as "moderate rebels "
By January 20 all CIA funded Islamic terror programs would be over as there will be no funds for them to even feed

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by FSBoperator: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
idupaul:

By January 20 all CIA funded Islamic terror programs would be over as there will be no funds for them to even feed

And before the year ends the house of saud will be overthrown and Saudi Kingdom divided into vassal states along clan lines

Mecca and Medinah will be declared sovereign states similar to the vatican

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by januzaj(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2016
FSBoperator:

You can't meme your way into any logical argument and expect to be taken seriously
This is not logical argument... All I see here is silly write up

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by FSBoperator: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2016
januzaj:
This is not logical argument... All I see here is silly write up

Then why did Hilary's loss pain una?

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by januzaj(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2016
FSBoperator:

Then why did Hilary's loss pain una?
I am not an American.. Why would that pain me

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by januzaj(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Move this to jokes section please

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by Favorite1: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Wow! There are still intelligent, smart people in Nigeria that see beyond their noses!!! God I thank you o!

Maybe there is still small hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by MossadAgent: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
januzaj:
Move this to jokes section please

The only joke here is the much lols that will be generated when the house of saud is on the run

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by ekanDamie: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
from little I know, d CIAs are capable of springing up doom to suit some of dier stupid agendas.
so u think they really funding terrorism and Obama knew bout it?

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by magmack: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
januzaj:
I am not an American.. Why would that pain me
U r a jihadist just like Obama n Hillary r their sympathizers. just don't pretend here.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by januzaj(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
magmack:

U r a jihadist just like Obama n Hillary r their sympathizers. just don't pretend here.....
If being a Muslim makes me one..then I am proud to be one
Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by magmack: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
januzaj:
If being a Muslim makes me one..then I am proud to be one
Shameless murderers
Blood suckers
Awon oloribuku

5 Likes

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by januzaj(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
magmack:

Shameless murderers
Blood suckers
Awon oloribuku
awon ebi e ni oloriburuku
Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by bonechamberlain(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
FSBoperator:
It's over for the Wahabbi sect of the House of Saud since their preferred stooge (Obama) leaves office and their bought and paid candidate (Hilary Clinton) lost to Trump.

From Aleppo to Sambisa to Mosul, the Saudis are cutting funding and closing down their Sunni terrorist outfits.

As far as I am concerned the handlers an coordinators of the Saudi funded Boko Haram group simply walked into Sambisa forest and ordered the end of operation jihad.

The suspicious and quick military operation to "liberate" sambisa forest with no single captured boko terrorist who they want us to believe fled (to where exactly? ) is a sham and exposed the entire lunacy of boko haram as well funded , protected and backed by northern Muslim elements in power.

Thank God for Trump!

well said, thank God we still have rational thinking humans in this country. It's very clear that all terrorist are sponsored or supported by Saudi Arabia, with the Obama administration covering them. A new leader who is not a friend of Islam and terrorism has come and the Saudis knows that their evil terrorist operations in the world would be exposed so they have the pack up and clean up before January 20.

Watch as terrorism reduces in Africa and the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by MONITZ: 1:17am On Dec 29, 2016
Ur reason for the defeat of Boko Haram is plausible, I believe most things don't just happen coincidentally. Y nd how re they able to defeat Boko Haram swiftly. They ve always made us believe that Sambisa was impenetrable and so big to the extent that it couldn't be covered so easily bt suddenly in a twist of tale, Sambisa is overrun with no pockets of resistance from an otherwise seemingly strong foe.

Well nothing can be hidden forever as the truth or semblance of it will surely come up some day....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military by romme2u: 5:03am On Dec 29, 2016
zohorariel, appleyard, nairaminted

Come and see the end of terrorist affiliates worldwide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

War On Terror: We Have Got To Get Rid Of ISIS,' Trump Tells The CIA (Photos). / Sri Lanka Bans Niqabs And Burkas / "Vote For Me, N****as In Paris" Presidential Campaign By Francois Hollande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.