Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Health Care Services And Treatment Abroad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Care Services And Treatment Abroad (345 Views)

What You Must Know About Basic Health Care Provision Fund (bhcpf) / Foot Care Services Unit At Medimax Hospital Gwarinpa Abuja Call 07030240300 / Appeal: Assist A Mother Of Two Who Needs N19m For Medical Treatment Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Care Services And Treatment Abroad by hfactor: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2016
My experience as an International healthcare service professional has made it possible for me to have a wider perspective on how health is managed internationally with the view on global objective for healthcare for all in 2020.

I have managed various clients from all over the world seeking healthcare services and treatments based on their preference on affordability and finance, Health Insurance providers, choice of healthcare providers and professionals , travel management, logistics and all other requirements to facilitate their treatment plan.

In my opinion it has been a very challenging experience but when you place value on life and quality of service the reward is gratifying. Winning clients confident and trust was built on a continuous years of recommendation, most clients are not open to treatment abroad or they consider it a luxury but to be honest it is far cheaper as compared to the risk one places on life.

In my experience wrong diagnosis, lack of proper healthcare facilities and even holiday vacation necessitates most of our clients curiosity for travel options. Once i had a client who needed a second opinion for laparoscopy surgery for an hysterectomy( In plan English language it was the removal of the uterus with a tube surgery and light just so the incisions are small), the lady was said to be diagnosed with cancer of the uterus from a hospital in port harcourt were she was confirmed to undergo an open surgery. Her instinct was just to have a second opinion and considering the other treatment options were the scar wouldn't be too visible since she wasn't married and she was still young. some how she was referred to me and i helped planned her trip and her treatment for the surgery in Dubai. All the quotes and cost implication was communicated to her before she made her final decision to come over. Upon her arrival the Doctor recommended she under goes some routine blood test and scans just to be sure of the diagnosis report we received, when her results were ready in less than 12 hours the doctor confirmed she did not have any cancer and all she had was a uterus infection and she was given medication. She later went on to have a wonderful vacation and a year or two down the line we kept in close communication and she got married and now she has a baby boy.

Now the essence of the story was just to give you an idea on what people go through due to wrong diagnosis, she was just one out of several millions who do not have access to good health. I have had the privilege of addressing various clients needs as to what would be the best or worst case scenario because in most times people are very much concerned about cost and we totally address most of these cases.

In conclusion we are looking forward to having a channel of inquiries on various cases, questions on how we can assist to address various healthcare issues. we would love to hear from.

Send us an email to info@medtravelpartner.com lets us create a network of saving life's you can also visit our website www.medtravelpartner.com

(1) (Reply)

Not Sleeping And Getting Fat / Smoking And How It Contributes To Cardiovascular And Metabolic Diseases / Update: A More Interactive Health Session - Webtv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.