Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Update: A More Interactive Health Session - Webtv - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update: A More Interactive Health Session - Webtv (359 Views)

Online Event: My Health Chat Interactive Session With Nurses & Midwives / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman / Interactive:what's Your Take On Tribal Mark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: A More Interactive Health Session - Webtv by DoctorsOfficeNg: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2017
Hello users of DoctorsOfficeNg, It is truly with great pleasure I write this memo to you all. The past year has truly been phenomenal. you are the reason for that.

2016 was indeed a good year for us:
1. We got recognized by the FG of Nigeria
2. We saw a tremendous increase in the number of visits to our platform.
3. The number of daily conversations saw a tremendous rise which prompted us to increase our workforce.
4. We got a partnership with Microsoft through the BizSPark Program. This entails providing us with the technology for a more rapid scale and better experience for our user.
5. Our core team got a lil bigger.
6. We got a radio gig to better reach and interact with our users

All these achievements were made possible only because of each and every one of you. You all made it possible and so I on behalf of the Team say a big Thank You!

So, this year 2017, we have a lot lined up to make the experience smoother for each of our unique users (YOU).
We want to kick of a live YouTube 10 min Video. The team felt it appropriate that I host it while they come up with the contents and handle other technical details. At first I declined but later bought into it and saw it as a good Idea that I host. Oh well, what better way to interact with you all more personally than having a live session with you all.

During every episode/show, I would answer LIVE to your questions sent in via the platform. Confidentiality Never compromised.
We intend to run off a test pilot on wednesday and Fridays. The agreed time was placed for 2pm WAT.

To make this a success, we would truly appreciate You all tuning in and helping to promote this so we could have a deeper sense of reach.
We made the length of the show short. This would allow us hit the nail on the head with the necessary health points because we know you all are busy.

After every show, the video would be made available for you to rewatch if you missed it. The transcript of the show would be shared here on Nairaland healths page and across all our social handle.

Our YouTube Channel Is : DoctorsOfficeTv
Url: https://www.youtube.com/c/Doctorsof...
Please subscribe to the channel and tell a friend.
Thank You
Dr. Desmond Okoye
Team Leader

-----

HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER : For more Medical/ Health advice and clarification, feel free to anonymously chat a verified Medical Doctor / Health professionals 24/7 on DoctorsOffice.Ng and get responses in under 20 minutes. Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
Responses are kept SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE

Instagram/Twitter = @DoctorsOfficeNg
Facebook= /DoctorsOffice

(1) (Reply)

7 Relaxation Techniques To Help Ease Tension / Let's Talk About Fat And Health / Natural (herbal) Way To Elimimate All Types Of Uterine Fibroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.