Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? (3229 Views)

Cindy Okafor Reacts As Clothing Store Drags Her For A Dress She’s Yet To Pay For / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
i visited sexuality section, precisely the ashewo beer parlour and i was astounded by the number of guys who pays for sex. a guy paid as much as #15,000 for sex. that's not even the initial price, he had to beg her for her to accept that price. to think that he doesn't even have a car, the lady has, na keke napep he carry go the hotel wey them bookcheesy. guys, why do you pay for sex? these monies that you waste on these who.res, you could use it to do something to better your lot. yeah, i understand you pay for sex one way or the other but not outrightly paying a who.re for sex, dats ridiculous. na so conji hold una reach? if you go to that ashewo beer parlour, you will see the level at which ladies are used for sexual satisfaction.

can a guy ever get tired of having sex? the more you have it, the more you want more. it's just like nairaland, you cannot get enough of nairaland. as you open a thread, the next thread will call your attention, you just wanna open all the threads altogether. in fact, you cannot get enough of the internet, do your best and leave the rest. so why una wan kill una sef on top wetin una nor fit get enough? some guys have girlfriends, side chicks, sarewagba, e.t.c, they still patronise who.res? what does that tell you? it tells you that you cannot get enough of sex.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by alex81(m): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leh me check ur dp first b4 I coman comment...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by modestofynest(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sister its berra we waste the damn 15k at once than to use money they toast u u go cum carry person they play u go even chop money wey pass 15k at the end of the day u might not even agree to go to bed with us. We are wiser nw make una use una kpekus cuk jellof rice we no nid am again. All my bruhs in support say aiii

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by laykhorn(m): 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
delectablegyal:
i visited sexuality section, precisely the ashewo beer parlour and i was astounded by the number of guys who pays for sex. a guy paid as much as #15,000 for sex. that's not even the initial price, he had to beg her for her to accept that price. to think that he doesn't even have a car, the lady has, na keke napep he carry go the hotel wey them bookcheesy. guys, why do you pay for sex? these monies that you waste on these who.res, you could use it to do something to better your lot. yeah, i understand you pay for sex one way or the other but not outrightly paying a who.re for sex, dats ridiculous. na so conji hold una reach? if you go to that ashewo beer parlour, you will see the level at which ladies are used for sexual satisfaction.

can a guy ever get tired of having sex? the more you have it, the more you want more. it's just like nairaland, you cannot get enough of nairaland. as you open a thread, the next thread will call your attention, you just wanna open all the threads altogether. in fact, you cannot get enough of the internet, do your best and leave the rest. so why una wan kill una sef on top wetin una nor fit get enough? some guys have girlfriends, side chicks, sarewagba, e.t.c, they still patronise who.res? what does that tell you? it tells you that you cannot get enough of sex.

15k??! Mtcheeeeeew!
I have seen guys who have offered girls 200K for sex and its hell for real. Not once, not twice. Some guys are willing to pay as much as a million for sex and they'll still come back for more

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by marshalcarter: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
when pears baby cream is still #150 nd if i should sub 1k...I go download taya....the remainin 13,850....I go use am do beta tin
cheesy grin

sum guys....the winch wey do dem don die nd e bi lyk sey dem troway their key for oceanundecided

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by obinna58(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
marshalcarter:
when pears baby cream is still #150 nd if i should sub 1k...I go download taya....the remainin 13,850....I go use am do beta tin
cheesy grin

V crew spotted

sum guys....the winch wey do dem don die nd e bi lyk sey dem troway their key for oceanundecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
laykhorn:

15k??! Mtcheeeeeew!
I have seen guys who have offered girls 200K for sex and its hell for real. Not once, not twice. Some guys are willing to pay as much as a million for sex and they'll still come back for more

that's what i'm saying, why spend that much when you know you will want more?

lalastclala, what do you think?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
lalasticlala, let's go to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 28, 2016
delectablegyal:
lalasticlala, let's go to front page.
To do what?
to spoil Market?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
To do what? to spoil Market?

lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by Eddodoh(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2016
alex81:
Leh me check ur dp first b4 I coman comment...
Lolzzz!!!!
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
lalasticlala, oya na.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by laykhorn(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2016
delectablegyal:

that's what i'm saying, why spend that much when you know you will want more?

lalastclala, what do you think?

Well, I guess it depends on what kinda assets you posses and what you can do for them in bed I guess. I've had personal experiences where boys merely fantasize about a lady's body is willing to pay so huge to get into her pants. Sometimes its not just because they want to sleep with someone, its their fantasy and imagination that they are trying to fulfill its supposed "righteousness"

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2016
lalasticlala, what have i done?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by fattprince(m): 5:33am On Dec 30, 2016
delectablegyal:
lalasticlala, what have i done?
how far na? You still wan meet me?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2016
fattprince:
how far na? You still wan meet me?

sheee i talk say i wan meet you ni? oya mail me.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
lalasticlala.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by chimdi101: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2016
delectablegyal:
lalasticlala.
Me, I wan meet u
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by Osamabinladin: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2016
We they pay for sex cos konji na bastard.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by konjinokillme(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
because girls are so cheap, as cheap as a bottle of bear in PH angry
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
lalasticlala, can this make front page?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique, mynd44, lalasticlala, seun.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
lalasticlala, let this make front page na. i took my time to write it.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by ifewise(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:
lalasticlala, let this make front page na. i took my time to write it.
[color=#006600][/color] Lalasticlala wont answer u when it not snake
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2017
lalasticlala, oya na.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Pay For Sex? by delectablegyal(f): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of American Rapper Ludacris Serves Fufu And Okro Soup To Her Kids - Video / Regina Daniels Gets Engaged [PICS] / Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Woman In A Revealing Interview! Must watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.