Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed (1075 Views)

Ignition Failure Of 2008 Nissan Sentra / How Good Is Nissan Sentra 2008 2.0 / Hyundai Accessories Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Amadin2000(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Where can I get some/these accessories for my car ASAP

Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by princemillla(m): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2016
Goto ladipo in lagos
Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Autopartz: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Amadin2000:
Where can I get some/these accessories for my car ASAP

The first picture refers to the Power/Tapping/Window Switch.
The second picture refers to the Front Grille, while
The third picture refers to the Door Opener (Outer)

You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Power/Tapping/Window Switch price, and select Nissan (Make) Sentra (Model) and 2004 (Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area. Then search for Power/Tapping/Window Switch in the Body Panel Category OR type it in the search box.

A list of registered Nissan Sentra 2004 Power/Tapping/Window Switch 2004 dealers in their respective associations would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average cost.

Repeat the same procedure for the Front Grille and the Door Opener (Outer) as they are all in the Body Panel Category.

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade Window Switches, Front Grilleseats and Door Openers directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Amadin2000(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
The parts are not on the Autoparts website
Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Amadin2000(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
The parts are not on the autoparts website

Autopartz:

The first picture refers to the Power/Tapping/Window Switch.
The second picture refers to the Front Grille, while
The third picture refers to the Door Opener (Outer)

You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Power/Tapping/Window Switch price, and select Nissan (Make) Sentra (Model) and 2004 (Year) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area. Then search for Power/Tapping/Window Switch in the Body Panel Category OR type it in the search box.

A list of registered and verified Nissan Sentra 2004 Power/Tapping/Window Switch 2004 dealers in their respective associations would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average cost.

Repeat the same procedure for the Front Grille and the Door Opener (Outer) as they are all in the Body Panel Category.

All the dealers of the 3 auto parts in Ladipo, Lagos are currently listed.

Thanks.
www.autopartz.com
Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Amadin2000(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
I hear Ladipo is closed for the moment

princemillla:
Goto ladipo in lagos
Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by princemillla(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Amadin2000:
I hear Ladipo is closed for the moment

There is nothing like I hear and close about ladipo...

Those guys are forever hustlers. Go there and confirm. He who no go, nor fit come back.
Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Autopartz: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Amadin2000:
The parts are not on the autoparts website

Please contact us on 08162207851 or https://Facebook.com/AutoPartz and we would sort you out asap.

Power/Tapping/Window Switch,
Front Grille and Door Opener(outer) exists on www.autopartz.com with their pictures.

Type the names in the 'Search by component' text box OR find them in the category section:

Power/Tapping/Window Switch - Switches Category
Front Grille - Body Panel Category
Door Opener - Body Panel Category

www.autopartz.com
Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Amadin2000(m): 4:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Seen a buyer who has them on Autopartz (seen several actually)

Thanks

Autopartz:

Please contact us on 08162207851 or https://Facebook.com/AutoPartz and we would sort you out asap.

Power/Tapping/Window Switch,
Front Grille and Door Opener(outer) exists on www.autopartz.com with their pictures.

Type the names in the 'Search by component' text box OR find them in the category section:

Power/Tapping/Window Switch - Switches Category
Front Grille - Body Panel Category
Door Opener - Body Panel Category

www.autopartz.com

Re: Nissan Sentra 2004 Model Accessories needed by Autopartz: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

... / What Model Of Car Is This / Car Power Steering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.