Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. (893 Views)

5 Luxury Accessories You Can Get Your Loved One This Season / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Goodnight Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Mrblazer(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
At least before we go to bed why cant we just wish our loved one a goodnight greetings. Let try and show some love. For those overnight browsers you can also wish too. I wish Fl gators a wonderful sleep and dream a life changing dream and see it come tomorrow. Goodnight baby grin
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by selena(f): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
Goodnight kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Mrblazer(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
Am I your loved one? *blinks eyes.*
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by countdown2: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2009
Mr Blazer, thanks for wishing moi babez goodnight, your such an inspiration.
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Mrblazer(m): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2009
Interesting uh? She never said you are her man.
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by countdown2: 12:05am On Nov 19, 2009
even if she does not declare it, I have every right to say she is mine, I have never felt this way before, this is strictly some " E-passion" I will be patient until my dream actually comes true. I lIke you FL. kiss
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Mrblazer(m): 12:13am On Nov 19, 2009
Yea yea save me the love talk. I like her too man just like you do.
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by emans(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2009
good night to every one here
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by OMG190: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2009
Good afternoon to every one here

its sunday right here where i am now~
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by countdown2: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2009
Mr blazer:

Yea yea save me the love talk. I like her too man just like you do.

Ok no ish brof, I have been on this for a long while, never sounded to serious cos I aint got to, whichever ways, whoever she is with, or who she gonna be with, its all good, expressing my interest alone has given me a smile. Good night yall.

FLORIDA GATORS 4 LYF.
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Mrblazer(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2009
Whatever
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by puskin: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2009
Is this what idleness can cause?? Im amazed.
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Mrblazer(m): 12:42am On Nov 19, 2009
@puskin. Are you soliloquizing?
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Kunbee: 4:30am On Nov 19, 2009
Good night ****** love you kiss
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2009
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Pweety4me(f): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2009
Kunbee:

Good night ****** love you kiss
Thanx sweetie. . . wink tongue
Re: A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. by Kunbee: 5:40am On Nov 19, 2009
Pweety4me:

Thanx sweetie. . . wink tongue

You welcome tongue cool

(1) (Reply)

Yab Me If I Have Insulted U On Nairaland / Saharareporters To Replace Nta - With Running Commentary Provided By Nairaland.c / 9/11: Who Is Responsible For That Disaster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.