Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC (50635 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Gkemz: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
Her body need the cassava very bad
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by 2019ATIKU(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Teckno u no u are representing the land of the rising Sun called BIA. Fra. Nwafor grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Brushless: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
cstr19:
This girl is fiiine. shocked Tekno hit that thing like the true Nwafor that you are. May amadioha give you stamina.
Tekno ni Baba
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by hammerT: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Fine Yoruba girls and igbo Casava ehnnnn!

From Lola to Cuppy now Tania.

Tekno don hammer something.

"Folake na u dey catch my shot O, pana"

6 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by abiambo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Babangida70:
Woooooow! What a good news! MMM is fully back now....

I mean my uncle Michael Munachi Maxwell; nicknamed him MMM. He has been living in the United Kingdom for the past 36 years but is back home fully now.

Please join me and celebrate his arrival.
Compliment of the season
guy u dey give people high bp o
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Coyotejack(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tekno nwanne'm if that girl fly and enter ur trap u slay her either with ur HB pencil or ur Big Cassava, no dull oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by yommen: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
You registered an account just to show your level hate and inability to tolerate Yorubas!!! Wao! Congrats on your newly found love. Funny enough, many from your tribe are marrying Yorubas while you take occupation on hating yorubas. I wish you luck o, Ebinna!
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by queendiamond(f): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
LordZero:
The topic tho.. "wizkid's ex", is that an achievement?
why did you now open the post
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by AvsGot007(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
right now wizkid goan be like......in Kanye's voice *I feel like me and omotayo might still have sex! why? cos I made that bit€h famous! god damn!*

3 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Duru009(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
She saved her upkeep allowance 4rm wizkid.
Started with biz with it .....

Wise girl... ...

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Optional2(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jarizod:
Tekno's defo gon fùck that punna cheesy grin

Where
pana

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by freshkik(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
googlepikins:
For this recession? This is not the best time to invest in clothing
Recession is for those that claim it bro...... If u biuld 100 mansions and on the 1st day of launching, u sold even 50, and someone tells you wot u just typed, i'm sure u go see the person as confused.....if u read the story, u ll notice she sold (600-18=) 582 pieces on the 1st day o....u shld hv an idea on the kinda customers she already has (considering she has bin into fashion business, b4 just launching her brand) so she has their trust

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by LordZero(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
queendiamond:
why did you now open the post
What's your point?
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Orikinla1: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
They look like brother and sister.
Lovely couple in the making.
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by greggng: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
KellyKertz:

I doubt tekno can make a baby wif her!!!
No wit dat short HB pencil he called Cassava!!!

Mine is so short but very effective in making baby boys. It has nothing to do with lenght. Is all about how u use it

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
What is going here angry why una dey encourage tekno mke him fvvxk pesin sister
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Guy shey no b d girl wey dey ' Holla at ur boy ' be this
cstr19:
This girl is fiiine. shocked
Tekno hit that thing like the true Nwafor that you are.
May amadioha give you stamina.
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by FisifunKododada: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy But Tania might be disappointed when she finds out his 'cassava' is just a mere baby carrot - na joke o cheesy

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by biggy26: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Tekno wants to Teknically know her. Tek-know.
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by moghulis: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=FisifunKododada post=52305399] cheesy But Tania might be disappointed when she finds out his 'cassava' is just a mere baby carrot - na joke o cheesy[/quote

e pain am.
Igbo boys been digging afon... girls punna since nineteen—kporogodom.grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by willibounce1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
cstr19:
This girl is fiiine. shocked
Tekno hit that thing like the true Nwafor that you are.
May chukwu okike alabama give you stamina.

Fixed.
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
I no even undstnd dis news yet; wetin concern Tekno with her clothing line and them looking good together
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by yedidiah(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
clothesline! that's what they always go into.
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by cybriz82(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
lofty900:
She's gushing over tekno grin

gushin fire abi she dey look pass tekno... she knw say wizkid must see d pic dat y she nt evn cmfortable with tekno ontop of dat she dn hear say him so callz big casava no reach wizkid own.
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by cybriz82(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
blackjah:
see as tania dey look tekno cassava

for una villiage na cassava una dey call una face abi?

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
cybriz82:

gushin fire abi she dey look pass tekno... she knw say wizkid must see d pic dat y she nt evn cmfortable with tekno ontop of dat she dn hear say him so callz big casava no reach wizkid own.
she and wizkid are no longer together so she won't care if he saw it or not

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by googlepikins: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
freshkik:

Recession is for those that claim it bro...... If u biuld 100 mansions and on the 1st day of launching, u sold even 50, and someone tells you wot u just typed, i'm sure u go see the person as confused.....if u read the story, u ll notice she sold (600-18=) 582 pieces on the 1st day o....u shld hv an idea on the kinda customers she already has (considering she has bin into fashion business, b4 just launching her brand) so she has their trust
guy forget, I've been into this kinda thing before. After that launching day sale those people will hardly come to buy again.
Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by cstr17: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Guy shey no b d girl wey dey ' Holla at ur boy ' be this
No. That one is married to someone else and has a child already.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And Tania Omotayo At The Launch Of Her Clothing Line [PIC by Jacko1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
2017 beef loading

Tekno and wizkid

D babe hot sha

Even me sef ... I go follow d mata... Dont care if i lose ma head in the process

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Slays In Inter-House Sport Outfit (Photo) / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock / Oops! OLX Uses Linda Ikeji Caricature In New Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.