Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nothing For You Arsenal FC Fans. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nothing For You Arsenal FC Fans. (669 Views)

'thank You, Arsenal!' - Chelsea Players Cackle As Giroud Mocks Former Club / Wenger: Thank You, Arsenal Fans, I’ll Miss You / Arsenal Fc Fans Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing For You Arsenal FC Fans. by donogaga(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Those who are hoping that Arsenal FC would win EPL and or UCL under Wenger are living in false paradise.

The reality is that Wenger is as old as the football strategy and tactics he adopts. Wenger's football strategy and tactics no longer work to the level that can guarantee the EPL or the UCL title. They became less effective 10 years ago. And every other year, they become even less effective

What do you think was responsible for the sudden retirement of one of the world's greatest football manager, Sir Alex Ferguson? He saw the handwriting on the wall and quickly retired over 3 years ago. This is the reality Arsene Wenger is stubbornly rejecting.

Today's coaching belongs to the younger generation of coaches - the Guardiolas, the Contes, the Zindanes, the Pochettinos, the Simeones, the Enriques, the Howes, etc. Even the era of coaches like Mourinho, Ancelotti, etc is gradually fading away.

The top 4 position finish Wenger delivers every year is a camouflage that will end this football season. I hope Arsenal FC fans are prepared for this.

The truth is that until Arsene Wenger leaves Arsenal FC for a younger football manager, to their supporters I said, "Nothing for you."

1 Like

Re: Nothing For You Arsenal FC Fans. by donogaga(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Not once regulated. Lol.

Re: Nothing For You Arsenal FC Fans. by reallest(f): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin for arsenal hater,arsenal fan be like embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Saved #50 To Watch Aguero,says Iheanacho. / ATTENTION !!!!!!!!! / Cristiano Ronaldo Warns Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez’s Male Buddy To Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.