Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 (7770 Views)

Poll: WHICH IS THE 2009 ALBUM OF THE YEAR

MUSIN2MOHITS WANDE COAL: 56% (88 votes)
NO TIME BRACKET: 10% (16 votes)
DANGER PSQUARE: 12% (19 votes)
GINGAH UR SWAGGAH TERRY G: 4% (7 votes)
WONDER WOMAN OMAWUNMI: 1% (2 votes)
C.E.O DA GRIN: 15% (25 votes)
This poll has ended

What's The Best Nigerian Album Cover?? / Latest Nigerian Album / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by Whizkyd: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
this is actually kinda 4ny
like kondo very much, but 2 songs no b album,
hate yori yori but still 2 songs no b album
lyk p-square but dem fall hands
terry, 2 songs no b album
hate timaya naturally
like dbanj but no album
m.i should have won but it was 2008 oct.(can dat qualify-reminds me of supetr chiks)
w ceezy is it no rival

BUT MI's da BOMB 14 tracks, !4make sense songs, now, dats an album
and sd guy wey write jay z no go skul to read, hw u dey take browse
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by parislomo(f): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
really had a long laugh while I read through every post! Not commenting on the albums cos I know nothing about them. OOPS!!
Okija: I love your spirit. Keep it burning.
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by koko12(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
M2M by wande coal, only wish d uy culd have hal da swagger Dbanj has, twuld have made hm a superstar extraordinaire, cool
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by joobreel(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2009
M2M all thw way
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by Okijajuju1(m): 1:43am On Nov 27, 2009
Abagworo:

there is a pirated terry g album that i bought which contained poorly recorded unfinished tracks and other peoples songs.i think most people criticizing terry g bought that fake album.go look for the real finished album before you pass your biased judgement.

If there is actually a pirated copy of TERRY G's album out there with other peoples songs on it, then I can bet my bottom dollar that the non-terry G songs on the albuum are probably the only good songs on it.
I use to think there could be nothing worse than TIMAYA until TERRY G came along. Can you please do me a favour and write out the lyrics of your favorite track off the TERRY G album. Both the old and the new.

All you hear on TERRY G's album are swagger, ginger, ganja, baraga, finish. Nothing else. If you think you can just write out the lyrics of your favorite track of his.

Genuflect:

^^You still dey use panadol for another person headache. Pele o.

Na only panadol!!

I go collect injection, drip even wear bandage for this matter o!!

Argh!! TERRY wetin?!! angry When Yaradua come back from mecca, make dem sacrifice that fucker for attempting to take the nigerian music inductry over 15 years back. Even men like RAS KIMONO dem their song been get lyric wey get meaning. Tell me one sensible thing wey dey ehn talk for ehn album (both the first album and this new one).

If I another person vote TERRY G again here, angry
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by Basics007: 2:02am On Nov 27, 2009
Must have been a particularly bad yr for Naija if these are the best we can get. I cant just bring myself to vote any of these albums,i think i'll pass
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by Genuflect(m): 4:11am On Nov 27, 2009
@Okija_juju You no go like go burn im studio so im no go fit record again? No need to dey over vex for here
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by Abagworo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2010
aint it ironic that of all the albums terry g is still selling in february 2010?my advice is that nigerians should kiss alanta goodnight and embrace sane music.
Re: Nigerian Album Of The Year: 2009 by hustla(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
Had to vex,log in and vote fo' chairman, DaGrin, Album cover,tracks,beats n rhymes were al on pt, cumin' secnd wld b W.C, remove help frm jazzy n dbanj n he's trash, nice easy to roc' to album tho',stupid vidz when cmpard to dagrins PPP,and hs video collabos wit KSB n FRESH,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video / Who's Your Hottest Radio Presenter / Download Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.