Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! (2273 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by konde: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thank God MMM is finally back,,,,,,,
My neighbour's uncle Mazi Mathias Mmadueke ,,,,,, so we call him MMM,,,,,,,,,,he has been in abroad for over 10 years without providing help,,,.
Anyway he came back yesterday..

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by akashi01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
konde:
My neighbour's uncle Mazi Mathias Mmadueke ,,,,,, so we call him MMM,,,,,,,,,,he has been in abroad for over 10 years without providing help,,,.
You sell goats?
How come? You are one na

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by Edwinmason(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
greet am for me o
Re: MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by tmanis(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
OP, you have made sense now abi? Oya clap for yourself and gaan sitdown
Re: MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by Charismatic107: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
konde:
Op where are your senses
Re: MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by samkayy(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Op go on!!! Exercise your youthful e*********ce... Fill in the gaps urself
Re: MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by demolaxl(m): 12:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: MMM Is Back At Last!!!!!! by dtidowu(f): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2016
MAKE 50000 NAIRA IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS WITH 12500 NAIRA. IT'S SO EASY AND WITH JUST TWO CLICKS
it is so easy and its a one time registration of 12500 naira. you are sure to make your money back with so much interest that keeps turning over>>>>> i took the sure risk a month ago and am glad i did !!!!
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU REGISTER
When you register, you will need to pay the sum of N12,500 to a member the system will show to you when you registered, and the member will then confirm your your payment
Your registration will be complete when you have sent N12,500 ($25) to the person.
.With this system even without bringing in people our strong team and network and surfers get people to your downline but it's beautiful to get your friends to enjoy and partake in this.
For every level you get 4x what you invested. It's magical and with a fast growing team like ours. Your work is cut out. Your earning is sure in less than 2 weeks
for more info; whatsapp me with my signature

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / Become An Opay Agent. Edo State Only / Simple 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Building Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.