Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

True Loyalty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Loyalty (372 Views)

Nigeria @ 60: CYMS Calls For Patriotism / My Boss Tramples On My Loyalty, What Should I Do? / Explosive:dr.abubakar Bukola Saraki Speaks About Loyalty At Apc's PRO Booklaunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Loyalty by dannyodia101(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
TRUE LOYALTY

One day, a king summoned his most faithful knight to come feast at his table. Moments later, his knight arrived at the royal diner decorated with the best and sumptuous meals you could ever imagine. While he stood, he said.

"You summoned, My Lord." the knight said

"Yes Petryr. Tonight, you dine with your king." the king replied.

"I am not worthy to eat from my king's table. I swore to protect my king and his castle until my last breath. Forgive me, My Lord." the knight declined.

The king, while on his seat, replied with a chuckle.

"You don't need to prove your loyalty to me, Petyr. Take a seat." the king offered.

The knight, still was skeptical about the king's offer. At this point, he didn't know which was right anymore. The word of the king or his oath? So his eyes kept twitching back and forth.

"That's an order, Petyr." the king said.

Eventually, he obeyed his king. He sat down.

"You can eat Petyr. I ordered the cooks to prepare the best meal just for you." the king said.

Petyr couldn't whirl his head around why his king's kind gesture. So he asked.... https://dannyworld.net/2016/12/27/true-loyalty/ Check out the blog using the link above for the remaining parts of this amazing article. Find out one's true reason for loyalty should be. This and more only on www.dannyworld.net

(1) (Reply)

How To Fire Your Boss! / Breaking News : Messi, Neymar And Barca Stars Won't Attend FIFA Award Ceremony / Meet Nigerian Student Who Sells Snacks In A Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.