Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Jibril, Peace Be Upon Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jibril, Peace Be Upon Him (274 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan / Why Do Moslems Always Use The Phrase "Peace Be Upon Him "To Mohammed / The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jibril, Peace Be Upon Him by mohamedali(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
( forgive me if i mystic or forget) for any question : kojonkadamien@gmail.com on face\mohamedali

Jibril, peace be upon him is one of the angels closest to God Almighty, the Secretary revelation means that the transfer of the official of the word of God to the apostles and performs is God Almighty. All the apostles never came across Gabriel Revelation and transmits them to the holy books of lawh He described us Muhammad peace be upon him Jibril and was with him numerous events and quote them. Gabriel to Muhammad came and said Mohamed O Jibreel want to see Ali created you that made you by God, Jibril said O Muhammad, you can not bear it asked him again refused insisted Mohammed said to him, Jibril Well tell him Jibril where and when even see it was a meeting in the valley free of when everything Mohammad brought behind the great object has two wings and one bridge between East and West, and lost consciousness when he woke Jibril told him I've told you that you can not afford it, and you, O Muhammad, I only saw two wings and I have a 600 suite. Muhammad peace be upon him came to pass his companions. The devil was trying to be closer to Christ Jesus Gabriel Move the tip of his wing carried the air of the devil to the other side of the ground. In one Alazman I do not recall identifying God was angry from the village, something that destroys Jibril Jibril used his wing party and planted in the ground seventh and raised to the sky and the earth. When Suha speak with the Lord Almighty Jibril becomes like a string of plays by the wind. This is one of the angels do not know, but soldiers of your Lord is

(1) (Reply)

Angel Of Death Peace Be Upon Him / The Chosen Daily Devotional 28th Dec. 2016 / One Sure Way, To Beat Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.