Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Angel Of Death Peace Be Upon Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angel Of Death Peace Be Upon Him (277 Views)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. / The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angel Of Death Peace Be Upon Him by mohamedali(m): 12:51am On Dec 28, 2016
(Forgive me if missed or forgotten ... ... for any information or inquiry, please contact me)face_mohamedali..kojonkadamien@gmail.com

Angel of Death peace be upon him is one of the angels closest to God Almighty is charged unlocks lives. Tell us Muhammad peace be upon him that he saw the Angel of Death in the trip Alasra and Maraj and told us that he was walking with Jibril, peace be upon him in the sky if the great king sitting in a chair his head when the throne and feet in the seventh ground and greeted him Muhammad did not respond by the angel of death looked at him, he said to Gabriel Why do not laugh this angel was no peace Jibril said to him that this spoiler happiness and devastating couples and devastating homes and orphanage children and developer graves angel of death, and he (the owner ... this is the name of Arab language) stockist fire peace be upon him never laughed, said Jibril why peace is not listed Ali Mohammed greeted the Angel of death Ali Mohamed and ravenously and said to him preach that God may love you ..... Mohammed said to him, how to grab the spirits said this spear said to him, and how do you know that it's time to fulfill said O Muhammad, that one has Babin one descends the living and the other climbs he has to do and whether Trey that tree, he said yes he said that all human beings their names in the paper you people if approached for him has become the color of the paper, yellow, and if it came his time and signed the paper in front of his door know that he grasped, said Mohammed could alone that is that task, he said the angel of death, O Muhammad, that God had recruited me angels help me in this matter, said Muhammad and how grab good spirit and soul malicious, he said that the good spirit we come to it white clothes and shroud of paradise and wind and basil and Hnot of paradise and sit down and put his head in the hip and say, O breath pure come out to the forgiveness of your Lord and his committee Ardaa the heavens and the Earth, they come out fallow every cup rolled him last drop does not call it in my hand, blink of an eye malignant spirit Vantzaaha grab the body and approaching them angels and we bring them clothes blacks want to see you Bouklguetk taken when catch the spirit that he said not now, O Muhammad, Muhammad insisted it did not accept the Angel of death God ordered him not disobey the command of the Prophet Muhammad. He became the angel body did not bear Mohammed Jibril even grabbed his heart and calmed his fear and shock. When Muhammad was on the way back encountered Jesus peace be upon him in the fourth sky and handed him.

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - DON’T SPARE THE ROD - PROVERBS 13:24, 22:6 & 15, HEBREWS 12:5-11 / Listen To The Quran (the Kingdoom). / How You Can Overcome Being Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.