Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Basic Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Basic Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging (868 Views)

I Want To Start Blogging (how Much Do I Needed) ??? / [FREE DOWNLOAD] Best E-book On How To Start Blogging For Money In Nigeria / 4 Common Mistakes People Often Make When They Start Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging by Exclusiveslog(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Various humans are blogging nowadays and most enter it blindly as a result quitting after few months, listed below are some suggestions to aid you be successful in your running a blog profession.

Don't web publication considering every body is blogging: there are many different methods to earn cash online asides blogging, don’t just comply with the bandwagon after which crash.

Don't weblog about what all people is running a blog: In Nigeria without problems due to the fact Linda Ikeji is making it significant in the enjoyment area of interest, everyone desires to weblog about entertainment. That is the principal reason of failure for bloggers.

In finding what you're good out and blog passionately about it, this manner it's going to be enjoyable to do and the money can be an brought bonus. For example, I web publication about technological know-how which is anything i'm enthusiastic about so I enjoy it and i’m additionally paid for it, Cool proper? There are a lot of niches you could focus on: trend, photography, Cooking, meals Criticism, Politics and so on, browse Google and find out

Ensure you're making out time on your weblog: A blog which isn't taken care of will die off sooner than later on the grounds that Google and other engines like google will rank it poorly.

Be certain you write common articles with as a minimum 200 phrases per article on the common: it is of paramount significance that you continuously write articles your self, do not copy AND PASTE!!! This is likely one of the things killing Nigerian bloggers, everyone is copying and pasting, In my early days as a blogger, this is what I almost always did and it killed my blogs. Creating wealth from running a blog will not be effortless, you have to work for it.Google Adsense which is the primary source of sales for bloggers and internet site house owners is very complex to get into notably should you reproduction and paste, additionally so as to be ranked excessive in search outcome (appear on Google first page) you must have very good and customary articles posted typically.

Optimize your weblog or website for search engines like google and yahoo: that is very fundamental, that you may’t just take a seat down, fold your fingers and believe you'll getting huge traffic and making hundreds of thousands of naira, LOL at you when you believe so! You have to do what's referred to as search engine optimization (search engine optimisation), you see, many of the visitors you could assume to get shall be from search engines like google like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. Most folks don't go beyond Google’s first web page when searching for whatever and there are countless numbers of blogs and internet sites with equivalent content material to yours so with the intention to stand out and be in Google’s first page and on the top of the page, you have to optimize your web site. Extra on this will probably be mentioned in subsequent posts.

http://techpavillion..com.ng/2016/12/basic-things-you-should-know-before-you.html
Re: Basic Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging by dogstyle007(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Basic Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging by IME1: 12:41am On Dec 28, 2016
coolvisit these blogs pls

thetimeline.abuad.edu.ng

tinalovefoundation.

www.scottishbooktrust.com
Re: Basic Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging by bobbyANSELEM: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
5 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE GOING INTO BLOGGING.

At first when I started blogging I was inexperienced. I knew absolutely nothing about SEO and that was my major regret.

So, i decided to write this piece of article to bring to your awareness on major SEO Tips you need to know before starting up your blog.

Follow this link to read the major SEO Tips you should know before starting up a blog

(1) (Reply)

Pin Verified Uk Adsense Account With some £ For Sale / Checkout World Richest Man, Bill Gate Riding On Keke Napep - Photos / Create Your Website/app Just 3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.