Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) (41072 Views)

Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2016
Before you marry her, be sure to take her swimming.
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by 2shur: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2016
kiss those disgusting ass cheeks
and your tongue filled with ugly thick ass powder make up shiiot.
only real ugly women use heavy make up
i mean it.
real ugly women..as rgards to all sectors of bleaching from half cast..to mammy water bleaching to i must light by force tura and bora cream skin bleachers and to all senior off road opo/olosho.
they shud ban make up in naija
and watch nigerian women and ugly ass campus/offcampus biches,shopping mall opo,lounge hustlers,club prostitutes,media sex addicts both on instagram and twitter commit suicide asap
cause dem go too wowor.
i cant imagine how ugly thed all look .
talk more of say dem wan waka or dey form fresh inside ac car ..no make up.
ban it
ban use of fske nails
fake boobs
fake lips
fake bend down boutique jeans and top
fake butt
fake lashes
fake useless hairs.
fake ascent
fake love
fake education

the list is non ending abeg.

if they can ban all these on women here.
road go empty cause shame no go let women come out again.

disgusting piece of shiiiitt

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by chloe9191: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Oh my goodness, I cannot recognize her anymore. How can people transform this badly? Of course there are no ugly women but people shouldn't rely too much on make-up products. This make them look so fake. In this case, things went worse, she look like a smashed toy for using loads of plastic surgery. Just my own opinion.
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by okowande(f): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
If i be guy, i no go follow babe wt make up yarn again. Unless i know am reach house
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by sexilia: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
If rain beat dis one ba, hmmmmm
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
yellow-bar ppl and bleaching cream be like 5/6
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Jalal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
reason they say you take her swimming first

HBD munchkin!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by aydebug(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Walai Talai i no go forgive my girl friend, all her life is mary-kay, even her large and small intestine is painted of marykay.

Walai Talai...
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by dharmiedrums(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is wickedness angry
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by olaoreofe(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
She can't get that beautiful look without the picture been edited
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Kingsleytobe(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Thats how you girls will be confusing men left, right and center how can you be looking like agbo jedi and after 15minutes be looking like fanta
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ok. Let me scratch the surface and check if its true.
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Jennifer89(f): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Vaseline crew food is ready grin
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by saintneo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by abbey72(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
saxwizard:
wickedness.......ladies y are you bent on deceiving us......

oh I forgot EVE was ur mentor.

na joke ooo

if u wanna know beautiful ladies c her very early in the morning before bath.
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Oleku93(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Before i propose to any lady, i go carry her go swim first for me to check her real face....
Cos ladies of nowadays are always coloured
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
I keep saying this, one day we will throw all their makeups into the ocean that none would be left angry angry many of them will cry and inflict em selves with house arrest and some might commit suicide, but after then we will know the beautiful ones.... angry angry angry undecided
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Divay22(f): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
I don't blame her o...
Her real face is disgusting tongue cool
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by kassy777: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ifexxy:
http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/checkout-this-complete-makeup.html
[img]http://2.bp..com/-36peM82abHQ/WGK9VtB6FdI/AAAAAAAAUTU/4stecCJAwLEk5aLmAztUTWcTkqLdelbTACLcB/s1600/amazin.png[/img]
To be honest, i really find it hard to believe that it is the same woman..... anyways

Yes, but there som degree of resumblance. The truth is that the change is done by the cemara and not the painting. The latest cemaras can perform this magic.
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by ikemesit4477: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=Ifexxy post=52315623]http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/checkout-this-complete-makeup.html
[img]http://2.bp..com/-36peM82abHQ/WGK9VtB6FdI/AAAAAAAAUTU/4stecCJAwLEk5aLmAztUTWcTkqLdelbTACLcB/s1600/amazin.png[/img]
To be honest, i really find it hard to believe that it is the same woman..... anyways

[That means they are a lot of fake women that lives under the shadow of make up!
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Ncsamuel(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lol. nor be women? They are never satisfied with anything, eye brow dem shave am comot, eye lashes dem add join am, lips dem cover am with paint, face dem cover am with mascara. The most annoying part is that the hair on ur head that GOD gave u, u decide to cover it with another woman's hair. HABA! I tire
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Cletus77(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
A woman locked her phone with face lock now she can't open it without the same make-up she used
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by trendyprettygir: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Before - Zombie, After-Robot Congratulations!
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by MrCEO69(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
reason they say you take her swimming first

What of those like me that dnt know how to swim?
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by Harinholar(f): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Datz ladies way of doing things....Even guys have deir fake life..dey borrow deir brodaz car or even dat of deir frends to toast a ladies...even wears,pones and many more....I don't blame ladies for doing diz......
#good#
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by abdulmalik3(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
baybeeboi:
Shebi if dem wash am she no go return to normal?
lol...why not
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by komzybrown(f): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jesus Christ
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by arabianights: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Honestly, there needs to be a law on this sort of makeup... It misrepresents and can lead a man to Mary the wrong woman thereby leading to divorce within a week. This is very wicked
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by HolyTitus(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
I no con know who lie pass BTW Buhari government and these make-uping artistes... In fact sef, O ru mi loju..
Re: Checkout This Complete Makeup Transformation (photo) by passionate88: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Miss Ihiala 2017 A Facebook User Called 'Ugly' / Glass Van Runway Causes Stir In Lagos (Photos) / Glory Brown Wins Miss Celebrity Nigeria 2016(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.