Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Investor Needed To Jointly-own An Already Functioning Hospital (pictures) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed To Jointly-own An Already Functioning Hospital (pictures) (487 Views)

Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed To Jointly-own An Already Functioning Hospital (pictures) by ifyclose2(m): 1:47am On Dec 28, 2016
I am looking for an investor to partner with me and JOINTLY-OWN a hospital which I will be taking over from January, 2017. The hospital is located in Ikotun-Egbe. It is already equipped for in/out-patients, laboratory investigations, surgeries, etc. The investor will need to invest the sum of N6 million, after which he will be made a JOINT-OWNER of the hospital, along with myself, after all the necessary legal documents have been signed. The money will be used for slight upgrading of the building/facilities, rent, as well as buying a few extra equipments, and registration fees with appropriate bodies. There is also room for further expansion of the business franchise in the future. If interested, call me on 08131002053 or WhatsApp 08170504985. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Investor Needed To Jointly-own An Already Functioning Hospital (pictures) by ifyclose2(m): 1:54am On Dec 28, 2016
More

Re: Investor Needed To Jointly-own An Already Functioning Hospital (pictures) by dotcomnamename: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Is this offer still available?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buying Goods From Dubai / Make From 100% - 150% ROI With Bitcoins Today / Chai, MMM Where Are You? Mmm Gone Like That..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.