Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns (943 Views)

Get 100% Returns On Gcity Token Launch. / Gcity Token: Get 100% Returns In 1yr / Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by Gospel367: 4:34am On Mar 05, 2019
Get up to 100% profits on your investment with us. Profits shared daily.

I am a business man with currently three running shops at my disposal. These shops are fully running and are money spinners. I am into wholesale, retails, import and Warehousing of food stuffs and rare goods. We have other business ideas that are sure gonna be explosively successful.... All I need is more money to get the best out of these businesses. Believe me, with this business, you and I can sure be mllionaires just in months or years. This business is garbage in, garbage out everyday. Profits are from 50% of invested money to over 100%. The bigger u invest, the bigger u see. Profits comes out everyday. Profits will be shared among us or you can agree on the money I pay u everyday for agreed number of years.....It is tested and proven and I have been into it for years. Seeing is believing. Come let's talk physical and you will see what we do. Contact me now on 08163617506 if you are serious minded.

Mind you, all profits will be shared as agreed or we can agree on the money I give u everyday. You don't even need to do the whole work with me. If you want to work everyday with me, then wonderful. But if you are working somewhere and wants to do this as part time whereby u just expect your profits, wonderful too. No rules. Just the rules we are gonna make.
Re: Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by Gospel367: 4:43am On Mar 05, 2019
No minimum or Maximum amount. You can invest any amount. Just call first!!
Re: Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by chinebu(m): 3:54am On Mar 06, 2019
Wheres your location? quote author=Gospel367 post=76358845]Get up to 100% profits on your investment with us. Profits shared daily.

I am a business man with currently three running shops at my disposal. These shops are fully running and are money spinners. I am into wholesale, retails, import and Warehousing of food stuffs and rare goods. We have other business ideas that are sure gonna be explosively successful.... All I need is more money to get the best out of these businesses. Believe me, with this business, you and I can sure be mllionaires just in months or years. This business is garbage in, garbage out everyday. Profits are from 50% of invested money to over 100%. The bigger u invest, the bigger u see. Profits comes out everyday. Profits will be shared among us or you can agree on the money I pay u everyday for agreed number of years.....It is tested and proven and I have been into it for years. Seeing is believing. Come let's talk physical and you will see what we do. Contact me now on 08163617506 if you are serious minded.

Mind you, all profits will be shared as agreed or we can agree on the money I give u everyday. You don't even need to do the whole work with me. If you want to work everyday with me, then wonderful. But if you are working somewhere and wants to do this as part time whereby u just expect your profits, wonderful too. No rules. Just the rules we are gonna make. [/quote]
Re: Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by chinebu(m): 3:55am On Mar 06, 2019
Wheres your location? quote author=Gospel367 post=76358845]Get up to 100% profits on your investment with us. Profits shared daily.

Mind you, all profits will be shared as agreed or we can agree on the money I give u everyday. You don't even need to do the whole work with me. If you want to work everyday with me, then wonderful. But if you are working somewhere and wants to do this as part time whereby u just expect your profits, wonderful too. No rules. Just the rules we are gonna make. [/quote]

Where's your location
Re: Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by Gospel367: 5:19am On Mar 06, 2019
I am located at Lagos. But the offer open to all; is also available to non Lagos residents as long as u can come for physical inspection of the business and feels comfortable with doing business with me. We can sign agreement or whichever way u want it....
Re: Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by Gospel367: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmm. Don't lose this opportunity. economy is hard, economy is hard and u are making no move. If u have money in your bank or savings and the money is not working to give u more money or profits, then it's a pity. Put your money into work and make more money from it....that's the only recipe and solution for the hard times.....Call or Whatsapp 08163617506 now. Fast while offer still lasts

Partners, investors and business minded people with great ideas needed. Let's buy, store, distribute, sell, import and export and do lots of other business together...

Tap in while the offer still lasts....
Re: Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by Gospel367: 5:00am On Mar 17, 2019
Hello guys....keep it coming. it's real
Re: Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns by tobisunday(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Where in Lagos and what exactly are u into sir ?

(1) (Reply)

PHP Advanced Mobile Banking Script With Easy Installation | See User Screenshot / Invest In Your Home Build This 3bedroom Bungalow With 7.5m / You Can Own 2units Of A Hostel With As Little As 1.5 Million Naira.100% Verified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.