Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. (2064 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by uchkochi(m): 3:40am On Dec 28, 2016
WHY DO WOMEN TAKE QUIET MEN FOR GRANTED.. SHOULD HE PRAY OR JUST CHANGE?

I will try to be objective as much as possible. I have heard different men lament especially the quiet ones. So I will just list out what most honest, well meaning men are going through.

1. A wife earns above 200,000 naira while the man earns about 100,000 naira. The wife starts getting pompous. The husband provides for his home and even settles the lady's debt. Yet the woman denies the man sex and only allows him when she is in the mood.

2. The woman demands for details of how the man spends his money but she does not tell the man how she spends hers and when the man asks she gets angry and start unnecessary quarrel.

3. Everybody envies the marriage from outside they see it as perfect because the wife acts her best and shows more love when people are watching.

4. Is it a crime to be quiet? She decides what he wears but the man has no right to decide what she wears.

5. The man's manhood no longer stands when with her, he cannot explain why?

6. She has stopped washing the man's clothes or even cooking because she claims too busy. Even the man now washes her own clothes.

7. This man meets his responsibilities very well.

8. The pride of the wife multiplies when she discovered she is pregnant.

From this it's like most ladies prefers domineering men and the ego of a man is what makes him a man and not the responsibility.

Are all quiet men going through this? A concerned husband is asking. Should he pray or change.
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by whitebeard(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2016
be your self and do what a man got to do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2016
He missed it from the beginining , he did not start well, most times women are like clay , it is the shape you mould them into that they will take , breaking it again and remaking can really be an uphill task.

He should try now to be a DECISION MAKER rather than a DECISION TAKER.

He is the man and the driver of his home ..so he should find any way possible to take control.

https://www.nairaland.com/3276189/see-herbal-powder-improve-sexual

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2016
Welcome to reality where meek people get oppressed.

Its not only wives oppressing quiet husbands it also goes the other way round.

There was a thread on this section where a woman complained that her husband shouts at her and makes her look stupid in public beacause she keeps him quiet.

People need to fight for themselves becaus majority of human beings are potential bullies just waiting for you to give them a chance to intimidate you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by eyinjuege: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2016
Be more assertive, and don't be a pushover.
Otherwise, even your children will walk all over you if you continue to take so much disrespect.
Let your wife know your feelings, and what you're ready to take in marriage. If you don't like anything she does, tell her immediately not to repeat it.
If she continues to disregard you, then its high time you guys reevaluate your relationship

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by cococandy(f): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2016
Number 1-4, she's a manipulative control freak.
Number 5, for obvious reasons
Number 6, irrelevant
Number 7, maybe he should pay her back in her own coin. Let her see how it feels
Number 8, What does that mean? Pregnancy hormones effect being misunderstood? Fixable.
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Richy4(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Though I have never seen a quiet man before.....But I have seen gentlemen that allow things to slide just to have peace........That quiet man must also have an annoying habit that makes the woman wanna commit murder....

I do not see the reason why a man will tell the woman in detail what he does with his money.....
If both parties are getting married and are working class, there should be a joint account and some % placed on that joint account for the upkeep of the family...whoever that pilots the finance and knows how to manage money should be incharge of the joint account.... the salaried account will be for the spouse to do whatever they wanna do it...The man can use that to look after his extended family or do what ever...it's known of the wife's business... she too can do whatever with her own salaried account. as long as they always put money on the joint account....

As for washing...there are washing machine all over looking for whom to buy and use them....Besides hands are not meant for washing...all the chemicals on those detergents can damage some cells and skins....

Cooking....If the woman claim busy and i discovered she was pretending, I will simply go, fix stuff for myself, come out and eat it....making sure that there are no left overs
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Foremost, the character you used here to represent the man isn't really that of a "quiet man" instead it's that of a "gutless man." Quietness/ calmness doesn't mean/denote feeble-mindedness.

He should just man-up (become self-willed, and preach and enforce uprightness between he and his wife). This is important so long as he's certain of his own altruistic, effacing and civil attributes - I mean, assuming that reverse in status is the case between them, if he wouldn't have exhibited/exhibit same or even worse ill-attitudes towards his wife (like his wife's doing toward him now) - but if otherwise I'll say that he deserve no mercy. In the event that he does this and the problem persist, it means that the wife has long foreclosed a happy marriage between them. In that case he should either crumble her or separate from her.

Marriage/any relationship shouldn't be endured but enjoyed. The only ill occurrences/attributes/attitudes that should be endured are those that are not deliberately/artificially brought about by any one of the parties involved.

In fact, it baffles me when I observes that most people do go into any form of relationship without having it openly or at the back of their mind to implement reciprocation- I'm a proponent and its practitioner. My kindness, affection and associateship are absolutely free for anyone irrespective of class/relationship but to retain any of them one must maintain them. On the other hand, my respect, care and trust are earned and of course to sustain them one must maintain them too. Hypocrisy, conceit, greed and pretence are evil. . . personally I don't condone any of them. I dislike people that exhibits too clever by half attitude.

Absence of peace isn't only witnessed in time of war, no, being in unhealthy relationship is another avenue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Viking007(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
fellis:

There was a thread on this section where a woman complained that her husband shouts at her and makes her look stupid in public beacause she keeps him quiet.

People need to fight for themselves becaus majority of human beings are potential bullies just waiting for you to give them a chance to intimidate you.
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Sorry, the characteristics you listed above are not those of a "quiet" man, but of a wimp.

Leave kids unsupervised for 5 minutes and they'll trash your house like a troop of baboons.

The same with women...

In a relationship her default tendency is towards "shitty" behavior.

It is your role as the male to enforce and reinforce the behaviors you want.

Kids are not evil, but if you leave them to their own devices, some of their actions will shock you.

Women too...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
Viking007:
[/b]Gbam!
Hey stranger smiley
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by EfemenaXY: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Points 1 and 5 are contradictory. Same thing with points 4 and 6.

That aside, speak for yourself and stop generalising.

Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Viking007(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
Hey stranger smiley
I miss You. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
Viking007:
I miss You. smiley
Compliment of the season

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
If the women in your life are like a troop of baboons who need to be supervised every 5 minutes and desirable behaviors have to be enforced in them, you don't have to conclude that's how all women are.

How many of you are able to type such poo on daily basis is astounding. Yet you form offended when readers ask you if that's how your mothers are.

Do you realize how offensive your post is? Are you dumb? Well obviously but do you have to make a point of displaying it?

I think this is a very very stupid post and has nothing to do with OP's predicament.
So xtupid.

You don't sound like someone who can make any sensible decisions yourself except under the influence of whips. How's that for nice comment?

Only on the internet will some arsehole with the IQ of a nitwit proudly pen and post such tripe and think he's made sense.

Go home and tell your mother you think she's like a baboon who needs constant supervision to behave well and that left alone her default tendencies are shitty.
Let's see how that works out for you.

slowpoke

BuddhaPalm:
Sorry, the characteristics you listed above are not those of a "quiet" man, but of a wimp.

Leave kids unsupervised for 5 minutes and they'll trash your house like a troop of baboons.

The same with women...

Kids are not evil, but if you leave them to their own devices, some of their actions will shock you.

Women too...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by mysticgal(f): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
eyinjuege:
Be more assertive, and don't be a pushover.
Otherwise, even your children will walk all over you if you continue to take so much disrespect.
Let your wife know your feelings, and what you're ready to take in marriage. If you don't like anything she does, tell her immediately not to repeat it.
If she continues to disregard you, then its high time you guys reevaluate your relationship
I love this *claps*
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by bukatyne(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
The wife gets 'prouder' per pregnancy

fellis:

@Bold: Absolutely on point.
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by bukatyne(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
uchkochi:
WHY DO WOMEN TAKE QUIET MEN FOR GRANTED.. SHOULD HE PRAY OR JUST CHANGE?

I will try to be objective as much as possible. I have heard different men lament especially the quiet ones. So I will just list out what most honest, well meaning men are going through.

1. A wife earns above 200,000 naira while the man earns about 100,000 naira. The wife starts getting pompous. The husband provides for his home and even settles the lady's debt. Yet the woman denies the man sex and only allows him when she is in the mood.

2. The woman demands for details of how the man spends his money but she does not tell the man how she spends hers and when the man asks she gets angry and start unnecessary quarrel.

3. Everybody envies the marriage from outside they see it as perfect because the wife acts her best and shows more love when people are watching.

4. Is it a crime to be quiet? She decides what he wears but the man has no right to decide what she wears.

5. The man's manhood no longer stands when with her, he cannot explain why?

6. She has stopped washing the man's clothes or even cooking because she claims too busy. Even the man now washes her own clothes.

7. This man meets his responsibilities very well.

8. The pride of the wife multiplies when she discovered she is pregnant.

From this it's like most ladies prefers domineering men and the ego of a man is what makes him a man and not the responsibility.

Are all quiet men going through this? A concerned husband is asking. Should he pray or change.

1. Is he saying her sex drive nose dived after she started earning more? Is her job now stressful? Or is it a natural progression of events? Can the husband swear that his wife will be more receptive if she earned less?

2. Same woman as above? Was she like this when she was earning less? Is her asking driven from 'monitoring the man so he doesn't spend on elese pepeye' than 'income disparity?'

3. Same woman? Most people want to portray a perfect marriage... housewife or higher earner

4. What if the man has horrible taste in cloths and she sees herself more fashionable?

5. Well

6. No comment here.

7. If the man honestly meets all his 'responsibilities' with 100k/ month (which I doubt), why does he still think the problem is due to the income disparity?

8. Lol! Sorry I had to. What does this mean?
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by crackhaus: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

The same with women...

Women too...

Words on marble bro. Give a woman an inch, she'll take a mile. Just like babies, you don't say "oh leave am, na small pikin"

I make sure I take no prisoners and hold no quarters once I sense any unusual behavior from my lady...Definitely not the kind to overlook bullshiit, and I make it clear right at the beginning of every relationship I've had since I turned 20 so she doesn't claim I didn't state it.

The woman that can successfully give me stress and high blood pressure hasn't been born yet. Instead make she kill me, I kill her first.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by Funnyguy83: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
una well done o !
Re: Why Do Women Oppress Quiet Husbands. by ThinkSmarter: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sorry to say, any man that posses the above characteristics z a sissy, and a big turn off to women.
Women re turned on by Alpha male with self confidence, high ego n selfishness, alpha male re domineering n intimidating in nature.
the man need to change and assume the opposite of his present Behaviours if he wants to be in charge.

(1) (Reply)

Divorcees That Remarry When Their Former Spouses Are Not Dead Will Go To Hell. / "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Promiscous Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.