Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

"Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2064 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / Have You Ever Seen Grandma Of 35yrs To 40yrs Old? / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by IBpaul(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Was just surfing through Linda Ikeji blog, I came across this post but still thinking what was actually meant by this statement, so please my fellow NL look into this issue.

See Linda response......
All these pastors and their theories. Lol. That's not being irresponsible...everyone's time is different. Some just haven't found what they are looking for...some just don't want to settle and some just haven't been lucky in love! Anyone agrees with the pastor?

1 Like

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Pusyiter(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
I totally agree with Pastor IB, no girl no matter how she looks or her state would say she never get toaster(s) in her life that she despised at one time or another.
IBpaul:
Was just surfing through Linda Ikeji blog, I came across this post but still thinking what was actually meant by this statement, so please my fellow NL look into this issue.

See Linda response......
All these pastors and their theories. Lol. That's not being irresponsible...everyone's time is different. Some just haven't found what they are looking for...some just don't want to settle and some just haven't been lucky in love! Anyone agrees with the pastor?

1 Like

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well I think he is right.. I mean, in the days of old, people didn't have to wait till they have riches in order to marry.

But society has so made it difficult for we youths to just marry without sentiments.

As I dey so now I don reach to marry o... But wife wey Go manage with me dey hard to find.
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by IBpaul(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who is he?

4 Likes

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by ubongoton(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
lyrically the pastor has officially label genevieve nnaji, rita dominic,don jazzy, as irresponsible elements to joined the political irresponsible in persons of ffk,fayose,nnamdi cownu
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by IBpaul(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
I totally agree with Pastor IB, no girl no matter how she looks or her state would say she never get toaster(s) in her life that she despised at one time or another.

Are you insinuating that every "toaster" abi "toastee" must be real or actualized under the age in question??
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by IBpaul(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
As I dey so now I don reach to marry o... But wife wey Go manage with me dey hard to find.[/quote]

Are u now irresponsible??

1 Like

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pastor Ibiyeomie, kindly follow https://www.nairaland.com/4010382/where-buy-sense

Or yet still...

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Pusyiter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
The truth remains, what is meant for us most times, we despise either because we are unaware or because we are carried away. God created every woman/man for man/woman but we tend to miss out because of our selfish aggrandizement to our detriment.
IBpaul:

Are you insinuating that every "toaster" abi "toastee" must be real or actualized under the age in question??
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by IBpaul(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Pusyiter:
The truth remains, what is meant for us most times, we despise either because we are unaware or because we are carried away. God created every woman/man for man/woman but we tend to miss out because of our selfish aggrandizement to our detriment.

Not disputing ur point, but my unclearness here is his statement.

Does it portray one marrying whomever comes his/her way without proper direction

1 Like

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mimopel(f): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
dingbang:
Well I think he is right.. I mean, in the days of old, people didn't have to wait till they have riches in order to marry.

But society has so made it difficult for we youths to just marry without sentiments.

As I dey so now I don reach to marry o... But wife wey Go manage with me dey hard to find.

Depending on the 'kind of manage' there is a kind of 'manage' DAT is not enuf for marriage....

BTW u can't advice ur sister to be with a dude can't feel himself well let alone 2.

Note: this is not being selfish or a gold digger, dis is just being smart abt ur future n the unborn kids. Besides if the dude is too broke y don't u date him till he is less broke n can raise a family then marry ??.... If the guy refuse to hustle make him go rest na. My advice to ladies

2 Likes

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mimopel(f): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
The pastor is not entirely correct....
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by dingbang(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2017
mimopel:

Depending on the 'kind of manage' there is a kind of 'manage' DAT is not enuf for marriage....

BTW u can't advice ur sister to be with a dude can't feel himself well let alone 2.

Note: this is not being selfish or a gold digger, dis is just being smart abt ur future n the unborn kids. Besides if the dude is too broke y don't u date him till he is less broke n can raise a family then marry ??.... If the guy refuse to hustle make him go rest na. My advice to ladies
do u have to wait till you are paid 500k before you'll get married? I have a cleaner here working in my branch who is paid less than 30k and he is already married. And I am here paid way much Dan he is yet I still want to wait because d society thinks one has to have so much
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Richy4(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
dingbang:
do u have to wait till you are paid 500k before you'll get married? I have a cleaner here working in my branch who is paid less than 30k and he is already married. And I am here paid way much Dan he is yet I still want to wait because d society thinks one has to have so much

marriage is not for every one.. Did the so called pastor consider that @ all?

1 Like

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by mimopel(f): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
dingbang:

You don't get my point do u??...if u read my message well u will see clearly DAT am not against a lady getting married to a guy who is 'managing' I for one can do it.
But it also depends on the kind of manage...if the guy is lazy n extremely poor then we cant get married pls let's put sentiment aside. u need money to make marriage sweet not just love alone. Do u forget kids??...kids stuff are very expensive u know??....especially wen u have more Dan one.

My point exactly is there is a kind of financial level a guy will be and instead of marrying him I with build with him first before we get married, If I see the right potentials in him. But if he is lazy n not ready to work.. Den I can't even involve myself with such a guy cos it will be a waste of my precious time.

I don't see anything starting with a guy who is serious with life. But a lazy ass dude mehn....c'mon u won't advice ur sis to go out with him will u??

U get my point now right??...if u don't den am not explaining again.

Besides 30k can become 30million in the hand of an entrepreneur... So I don't underestimate potentials in people

BTW u choose to wait because u choose to. The society don't define who u are. U have right to whatever choice u choose to make. Besides, stop comparing oldies to this new age...the price of food is not the same, the cost of living is not the same. In short everything is not the same again.

3 Likes

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2017
How old was Jesus when he died?
Was he planning to get married soon?
Is marriage a criteria to make heaven?

Please everyone has got a different call in life

2 Likes

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by somtookeke(m): 3:20am On Mar 01, 2020
If you are up to 35yrs and you are not married then you are irresponsible - David Ibiyeomie
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/if-you-are-up-to-35yrs-and-you-are-not.html

Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Brooke60(f): 11:26am On Mar 02, 2020
We need to ask Single people at 35 though
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by izzygoing(f): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2020
When the so call men of God does not have a any new thing to preach from the bible they will resort to negative personal assertion that does not make sense just like Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy who woke up one morning and said masturbation is not a sin and same thing applied to Daddy G.O. of RCCG who also woke up one morning and said woman should not marry any man who does not have a job and also men should not marry any woman who does not know how to cook.
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by SweetCunt97(f): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Very poor mentality.
Re: "Single At 35yrs, You Are An Irresponsible Person" - Pastor David Ibiyeomie by GboyegaD(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
When will some people learn that everyone will do things at their right time?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Or Stay With My Single Mother / Why Do They Cook Beans For Twins At 41 Days? / What The Hell? “dead” Newborn Comes Back To Life — In Her Coffin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.