Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Free Kidney Donation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Kidney Donation (399 Views)

Kidney Donation Needed / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Kidney Donation by sureG: 5:20am On Dec 28, 2016
Hello nairaland! Am willing to donate my kidney to any interested person or medical organization for compensation.
I think am medically fit and my blood group is zero. However test such as RVS, HSBAg, HCV, ECG, kidney function test, drug urine test, vDrl,
Lung function test. ETC will be conducted before the kidney donation..

NOTE: am not selling my kidney as it is illegal to sell any part of the body, am simply donating. The compensation to be given is to take care of my self medically. Finally any interested party must be responsible for the fees of the medical test and wellbeing of the donor through the period of donation.. Interested party/parties should drop his or her whatsapp number or mail me... Bemaxunity@gmail.com
Re: Free Kidney Donation by Sirmuel1(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2016
sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Good, The Bad And The Stupid / Words From A Father To A Son / Solution To Our World Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.