Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nairaland Rap Challenge - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Rap Challenge (2274 Views)

M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? / Wizkid Outshine Davido, Shatta Wale In A Rap Challenge... Rate them / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by Radiohead6(f): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
mickeyrova:

No problem...
Just set the time and venue and let me know.The time should be evening time please!
And ten lines each for ease and clarity!
could you listen up cos imma bout to flow again , to make you rethink before you spit again,just think again , cos since the dawn of time I run lines and Rhymes and break down to dime size of men who feel they rap first and fast, but feed on thirst and grass in days till I say you saved,, but the tears you'll shed are all gonna be through drive bys, So mickey Rova, you could as well make a U turn and say bye bye ,like the wheels of steels,you make a run in turns and churns left for dorks you hit rocks and make sure your guts gets spat outta my draft , cos only d shaft of you will remain when I come again with my dashing slashing lyrics tearing through your heart like a flaming Javelin n eat up your rhymes out like a deranged Dragon, spit now before in gone like the time of Eragon..
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by nawa4naija(m): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2017
you want battle son
Radiohead6:
is there nobody who'll pick up a battle with me?
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by mickeyrova(m): 8:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Radiohead6:
could you listen up cos imma bout to flow again , to make you rethink before you spit again,just think again , cos since the dawn of time I run lines and Rhymes and break down to dime size of men who feel they rap first and fast, but feed on thirst and grass in days till I say you saved,, but the tears you'll shed are all gonna be through drive bys, So mickey Rova, you could as well make a U turn and say bye bye ,like the wheels of steels,you make a run in turns and churns left for dorks you hit rocks and make sure your guts gets spat outta my draft , cos only d shaft of you will remain when I come again with my dashing slashing lyrics tearing through your heart like a flaming Javelin n eat up your rhymes out like a deranged Dragon, spit now before in gone like the time of Eragon..
With this wack lyrics or latent mimicks
I could tell you ride so low
You have never gone hard,even ur deek can't stand
I coulda ride on to lay your sorry as to waste,
But u copy and paste peoples rhymes,so its no contest!
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by Radiohead6(f): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
mickeyrova:

With this wack lyrics or latent mimicks
I could tell you ride so low
You have never gone hard,even ur deek can't stand
I coulda ride on to lay your sorry as to waste,
But u copy and paste peoples rhymes,so its no contest!
undecided you could do better do you know
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by Radiohead6(f): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
nawa4naija:
you want battle son
Sure, Ladies first grin
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by padypadyng(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys, your songs will do wonders on Padypady.com,

Once your done go to http://padypady.com to upload your song.

Goodluck.

Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by Nibrus: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
dan gaye am 4rm k town nigga
how do u see it i own the hottest swagga
if dont know me am hip hop nigga
idan mun zo ku kauce ku bamu filin
rap dancing mune ke bada filings
ku kuke da mota but mu muke da harkar
no ba juju bane guy mu muke da taku
oh stop that thinking boy kar ka fara shakku
domin sani guy sai kayo biyayya
mu baka tarbiyya
is not all about d money guy sai kana da kwanya
ku kuke gadara, wai kuna da naira
what am gonna say is ba kwa da dabara
kwui ashararanci, tare da zalinci
sanna kuce rabbi ya barku da inganci!?
no! no!! u be mistaking dan gaye.
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by Radiohead6(f): 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
nawa4naija:
you want battle son
you seem like a worthy Opponent , been waiting ages for ur rage on this page ,
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by nawa4naija(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
let me set the record straight
i hate it when u said ladies first
take corrections mrs radiohead6
for the first time in my life
i will have to acknowledge ur rhythme
not because its gud but because its coming from a mad man
who is so daft and lame in the mind
radiohead6, lady-giv-me-head-since
since dats what u been doin since ur primary six
i will give u space to spill ur shit
den i will be back to bury u in pieces
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by Radiohead6(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
nawa4naija:
let me set the record straight
i hate it when u said ladies first
take corrections mrs radiohead6
for the first time in my life
i will have to acknowledge ur rhythme
not because its gud but because its coming from a mad man
who is so daft and lame in the mind
radiohead6, lady-giv-me-head-since
since dats what u been doin since ur primary six
i will give u space to spill ur shit
den i will be back to bury u in pieces
..... My hearts frozen ,eyes dizzy mind blurry cos your lines boring , its like digging through sorry conclaves on corney mind caves while forcing mining Slaves brass chains .
honestly, I felt honored to be summoned by the rumoured god of rap but all i got was tremors in your throat sac, did you take crack?, nothing to offer but a bunch of stale crap, and u suck brah ,but still I'mma sit still n steal out steels out ur bags n stab your back as u slack in each tracks you draft as I delve into my sea of emotions delve in and pick a number and I'll spit out rhymes that'll frail the strong hearted ,weak the cold hearted , leave haters retarted , I'm Radiohead nawa4naija , you probably need a teacher or a ninja to sch ya to be a rapp-er , I see you going down deep like a Gardner who got kicked in the bladder for his lack of gender equality or lyrical superiority on the stage meant for kings of rap complexity, show your self out now n drop the mic in dexterity n humility cos Little Kitten you've just been beaten
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by IamDayoskid: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Lolzz I see so many line and flow it amazing
But some are wack and some people are lazy
Am here to stay don't treat me like a bady
I Bleep anybody ass, am just like king David

Am nt the baddest, I got so many boss
You feel my name dat how it goes
Your fan is in love with my flicking toast
I kill your lines just like dat ducking ghost

My name is dayoskid am a lyrical rapper
You got that fucking sound then u turn me to a killer.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by mickeyrova(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by IamDayoskid: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxYjCbjq3N/

RAPSTORE SEASON 4.

It weekend and it rapstore, you feel good or bad, kindly change your mood to watch the Freestyle. It extraordinary.

Kindly comment and repost
God bless.
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by IamDayoskid: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
mickeyrova:

Let's battle.
Open a thread for it and go first!

Kindly add me
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by IamDayoskid: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Radiohead6:

You cool bt look like am reading a novel......
Re: Nairaland Rap Challenge by Radiohead6(f): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
IamDayoskid:

You cool bt look like am reading a novel......
ohhhh looks like somebody is getting ready for a lock down? oh
and thx btw

(1) (2) (Reply)

full music produced on mobile phone Download & listen / Where Are Nigeria's Gospel Music Promoters And Facillitators? / Arugbo Ojo By Prof Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.