Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Lessons We Can Learn From Chess Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lessons We Can Learn From Chess Game (954 Views)

CHESS - For Beginners & Pro's. / Where Can I See This Chess Game Again / How Can I Improve On My Skills In Playing CHESS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons We Can Learn From Chess Game by Elijahrona(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Chess game is known by all, played by most and enjoyed by many. It’s a strategy game which means you need to think before you play. Since everything in life have lessons to give, this article would show what chess game has to teach

Lessons we can learn from chess game

You don’t have to cheat to achieve your goals

The game is filled with black and white tiles and most characters in the game have a particular color of tile they can move in. The different characters in the game have their special moves. The game have been played and won by many people. In life, you don’t need to sneak (looking for a short cut) to achieve your goal. If you follow the right route, you’ll definitely be successful

Weighty decisions requires patience

You don’t need to rush before you decide. In the chess game, patience is required so that you’ll be sure of what you’re doing before you do it.

Patience gives different options

In the chess game, using time to study your moves before you play would also enable you to see even more moves. When you’re patient, you’ll have more solutions to a problem

Everyone matters in their own way

Although the pawns (or slaves) in the front row don’t look like much, they can defeat any character in the game. It all requires that you know yourself. If you know yourself, you’ll know other’s aren’t better than you

You started little doesn’t mean you’ll end little

You see, the pawns in chess can change to any other character (except the king) in the game if it reaches the last row (the enemy’s). Now it started little but it now has the ability to change to a queen or not. When your life is well planned, you’ll definitely be promoted

Unity is important

The word unity means people coming from different areas but with a specific goal. All the characters of chess game have their unique moves but with same goal of conquering the enemy.

Sometimes, to succeed you must step on others

You see, for pawns to move to the last row, they need to defeat other pawns and any obstacles in their way. Our life is filled with competition. Try to be vigilant or else others would step on you

Everyone protects their head

© Basic needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons We Can Learn From Chess Game by Elijahrona(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From Chess Game by dauddy97(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2016
lovely,
but I don't play it
Re: Lessons We Can Learn From Chess Game by Elijahrona(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2016
dauddy97:
lovely,
but I don't play it

But you know about it

(1) (Reply)

The Massive Open World Games You Should Buy In 2017 / Pls What's The Best Soccer Manager Game On Android & Where Can I Get It? / PSP Vita Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.