Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) (49327 Views)

What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Xenophobia: Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Protested, Carried Placard In 2014 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by budosky(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Iranu
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by 0b10010011: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
I must become a King
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
No comment
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
I don't like this!!
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Goahead(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
That kind of primordial instincts are still being paraded by some set of people....

1 Like

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is total oppression and slavery at it's peak demonstrated by the ota monarch...hmmm!!
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmmm...Abnormal,I rather beg for food at lokoja than to carry person for head
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
DropShot:
BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE!
tongue
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is she paralysed?
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by kosh999(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
januzaj:
Useless people
I don't see anything magnificent here.All I see is showcasing of stupidity by a royal family

You must be stupid for saying that...where the he'll are you from... this family ain't even the incumbent king.. so get your facts right before saying shit..fool

1 Like

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by baby124: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Beautiful wedding
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
januzaj:
Useless people
I don't see anything magnificent here.All I see is showcasing of stupidity by a royal family

Januzajjjj.... Na wa for you ooo
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by xaggar(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Woman's inhumanity to man. ALL BECAUSE OF Pictures!

1 Like

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
.and when equality bill finally passed into law..hehehehe
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by tolulinks(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
januzaj:
Useless people
All of you lots criticizing her are the stupid ones. She I s a princess for Christs sakes and do you actually think that the men carrying her were made to do that against there will? It's just showmanship and they still do it in India Asian subcontinent. It's just supposed to be fun and while not everyone may like it, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT BUT TO SAY ALL THAT STUFF SHOWS YOU ARE THE FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Stupidity! You don't treat your servants like this.
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Jephz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
them no Jst fit fall her nah...e go juss make sense
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
The guard on the right looked like someone sitting on the white throne.....wink

about to deposit something :SS
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
no be man goe climb her fuckkk am?nonesesnse of highest order
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
This is worse than friend zone, carry something another man will fire anyway everybody is getting married this period why? I want to marry too Oya girls send your applications.

1 Like

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by passionatebae: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
But finally her knee touch ground abi?
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by okowande(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
CplusJason:
Is she a cripple?

Look at the face of that palace guard...... grin
I saw it too you r smart! D guy face be like who dey hold poo!
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Son : "Dad, where are you working"
Dad: "I'm working at the Palace, carrying the princess and fanning the king" #slavery
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by Maslow80: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Outdated style. Could imagine those guys have hit cool cash,who will carry the princess, that is why they against Nigerians investing in MMM,so that they will still some people to be their slaves
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by CplusJason: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
okowande:
I saw it too you r smart! D guy face be like who dey hold poo!

Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by 2shur: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
slavery
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
gaskiyamagana:
Human carrying another human being on soldier for social recognision and prestige is out dated if not barbaric.
Its called.tradition FYI the English have thier own tradition as well . We should learn to embrace our own.
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Skmoda360:
This is total oppression and slavery at it's peak demonstrated by the ota monarch...hmmm!!
Plz reboot it's called tradition . Take a leaf frm the indians
Re: Princess Tutu Dada Carried By Men Into Her Wedding Reception Venue (Photos) by januzaj(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
kosh999:

You must be stupid for saying that...where the he'll are you from... this family ain't even the incumbent king.. so get your facts right before saying shit..fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igwe Jerome Ezeneche, King Of 6 Nations: Nigeria's Most Respected In Thailand / Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna Got A Jeep As A Gift. Photos / Estate Residents Woke Up To See Bowls Of Sacrifices In Lekki Lagos: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.