Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Free Thinkers Hangout. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Thinkers Hangout. (538 Views)

Recommended Books For Seun Osewa and all Free thinkers / Agnostics a.k. a FREE THINKERS In The House? Say Hello. / Free Thinkers Who Denounced Christian Cross Now Plead For Islamic Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Thinkers Hangout. by jimmyjenseng(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2016
This platform is for the free thinkers on NL. There is a whatsapp group created. Kindly send a message to 08165439645 to be added to the group. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Thinkers Hangout. by Favorite1: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2016
I got my mind made up
I won't turn back
I want to see my savior
Someday
#Team JESUS IS LORD, GOD IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME#
Re: Free Thinkers Hangout. by yomi007k(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Favorite1:
I got my mind made up
I won't turn back
I want to see my savior
Someday

If person insult u now e go be like dem dey victimize u.

How many times have free thinkers ever stormed ur church thread d way u jus did?

2 Likes

Re: Free Thinkers Hangout. by jimmyjenseng(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2016
Favorite1:
I got my mind made up
I won't turn back
I want to see my savior
Someday
I believe you can read quite well right? Now, the above thread mentions free thinkers and not religious organization. Why don't you just act like the Jesus in your bible and just walk away instead of posting a comment.
SMH.
Re: Free Thinkers Hangout. by ScienceWatch: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
I and my Whatsapp group are FREE THINKERS. Right now we are freely examining the latest terrifying findings of medical studies on Live brains.

I noticed that FLEXIMOR actually found facts on a medical study that I did not want to mention till 2018.

It is terrifying to consider what new discoveries brain scientists have come up with.

To put it simply :
When the brains of atheists and believers in God are studied live, the brain of the atheist is dying.
Re: Free Thinkers Hangout. by Niflheim(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
@sciencewatch

I hope you are aware of this!!! The Atheists Society of Nigeria has finally been registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission!!! The President is Calistus Igwilo(I do not know him personally, but he is very visible on Facebook)!

(1) (Reply)

Photos + Video: Members Of The Lord’s Chosen Perform Stunt On The Street / Nigerians React As Pastor Adeboye Steps Down As RCCG General Overseer / An Apologist, A Troll And Cowardice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.