Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again (2501 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Don Jazzy Replies D'banj: 'I Am Not A Talkative...' / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by IfeDavid: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2009
All is now clear that the ‘maga don pay‘ crooner Kelly Hansome must have been regretting his action over recording a diss track titled igwe (komkom), on some of Nigeria music heavyweights.’ Igwe KomKom‘ was the first single off Kelly Hansome’s upcoming album titled ‘Names of Noise maker’, where Kelly mockingly takes aim at Wande coal on several occasions, cleverly twisting Wande coal’s own lyrics in his response,

Read the rest of the story here @ http://homafrica..com/2009/11/don-jazzy-replies-kelly-hansome-again.html
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by tosinaded(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2009
arant nonsense angry
gerrout of here with your baseless posts that hold no grounds!!
jobless Arrow
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by IfeDavid: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hey Tosin, I believe u dont keep upate and u r not a genuine 9ja, else, u'd know wats up with this beef, and i can also conclude that U r a Kelly Handsome Loyalist, as a matter of fact, a Maga Crooner, or a 419er or perhaps your a supporter of that kinda song,  well its up to u,  but the Truth as been spoken up there,  the poster is a close source, which makes it Genuine, and not a novice,  so wats your point,
tosinaded@:

arant nonsense angry
gerrout of here with your baseless posts that hold no grounds!!
jobless Arrow
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by tosinaded(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
guy shut up and give us correct info
not a link to your rubbish blog!!!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by dammiecool(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2009
tosinaded@:

God bless kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by dready(f): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2009
because say dem plenty make Kelly handsome dey fear ? i dont know why the beef, but believe i dey kelly handsome side, so many people cannot do what Kelly just did, i dey he side, he is not looking for fame, i know he already had that,
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by Genuflect(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
@dready Is it that you don't know much about the music industry or what? He might have fame but remember that fame dwindles. He prolly was tryna rekindle the fame. And he would have had more people supporting him (on the course of this beef), if there was a sensible reason behind that diss track
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by dready(f): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ Genuflect, let's leave music out of it, because i know when it comes to music, you still dey learn for where i dey, Kelly is not even in my top 100 nigeria eMCees like i said i dey him side, because e nor fear self say mo hits get fans e still tell them word, musically i dont have kelly's album and most of mo'hits , so i know where i stand,

P.S i nor go like post again on this thread concerning this beef, because dudes don move ahead since the diss song
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by Genuflect(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2009
@dready You say Kelly no dey fear, person wey don dey use scope apologize for im facebook status. E be like say you no dey up to speed for this sh!t. And wetin you know about music wey I no fit stand where you dey?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by mreric: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
Well what i can say on this issue is that on Wande Coal,s part, justice has been made.if someone was trying to diss him, another female artist took he,s song up and appraised him to the core in her reply to Wande coal,s song U bad.God has he,s own way of fighting for he,s people.Don jazzy didnt need to even reply kelly handsome.justice already did that.that,s why the song didnt get anywhere.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by kunlex12: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2009
i support you on your point Mr Eric.Karolyne did justice to i,m bad which she used in replying Wande coal,s you bad.the song gains massive air play and people love it more.She just kind of extended Wande Coal,s stratus as the rave of the moment.maybe things like these are what kelly handsome saw that made him diss Wande coal.Personally, i used to love Kelly handsome.but after hearing that diss song, i developed an inner hatred for him.guush.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by IfeDavid: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2009
dammiecool:

God bless kiss
tosinaded@:

@tosin u dey craze tru tru, u dey ask yo papa make him shut up y u no go get the info yoself? stupid bway! u wey sey God bless, make i no open ma mouth o! else u go regret am! read the blog, u go see am, no b me post am, tho i know the poster, so make una shut up and juz do wetin una suppose do, i mean analyze the situation and comment if need be, simple,

psheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww, Arant Nonsense!
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by tosinaded(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2009
IfeDavid:

@tosin u dey craze tru tru, u dey ask yo papa make him shut up y u no go get the info yoself? stupid bway! u wey sey God bless, make i no open ma mouth o! else u go regret am! read the blog, u go see am, no b me post am, tho i know the poster, so make una shut up and juz do wetin una suppose do, i mean analyze the situation and comment if need be, simple,

psheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww, Arant Nonsense!

always take posters on a forum as anonymous!!!!!
no age for internet o grin

thats by the way, sorry about the insult undecided

@topic
u say u dint write the story, but u posted it undecided, abeg next time post authentic story for us
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by IfeDavid: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2009
tosinaded@:

always take posters on a forum as anonymous!!!!!
no age for internet o grin

thats by the way, sorry about the insult undecided

@topic
u say u dint write the story, but u posted it undecided, abeg next time post authentic story for us

ama tell u this, ma source are genuine, ok, if u think am lying well u can google it yosef!
this is nothin to be hallain about, e no worth am abeg!

The News is Genuine, u can ask Don Jazzy Himself, i asked him adn he did confirm it,

one thing am mad about is that, after Kelly said all those baseless nonsense in his track, he apologized and wen ahead to ask some elder in his Village, that is pure nonsense y would u wanna bring in novice into the matter? Let them be, Mohits has refused to reply him and i think thats good enuf,

Well tosin U think of thaT,
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by tosinaded(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
as for me o
my take on this thing is that!!

kelly must av had a reason for the track, these guys must av pushed him to the wall, esp terry G.
so its not like he did it for publicity stunts or sumtn
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by IfeDavid: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2009
tosinaded@:

as for me o
my take on this thing is that!!

kelly must av had a reason for the track, these guys must av pushed him to the wall, esp terry G.
so its not like he did it for publicity stunts or sumtn

see, i asked Don Jazzy himself, i showed him the blog whre i got this from he Just Laffed! he said this is music buziness and that kelly can do wat he feels is right,  that mohit will neva strip low to reply kelly.

asked him if that was official, he said, i can take it official or not, that he has said his mind,

and as for terry.g he didnt even reply kelly, which show a sign of maturity,  i feel wat kelly did wasnt necessary, and D'Banj was not the one who gave himself igwe it some people from Don-Jazzy's hometown in delta,  that gave him dat, and wat they meant was that he's the current igwe of music,  he neva said he was an igwe of anytown! no,

I feel kelly is juz kinda envious coz no one eva called him that,  instead, people refer to him as the guy who sang maga don pay,  he promoted this maga buziness,  and this is the only thing that put 9ja in trouble in overseas,  419/maga,   and all,

wen i heard that song the 1st time, i asked maself, who would stupid enuf to sing that kinda song,  all in the name of music,   now they call him mr. maga, he even calls himself mr. maga,  hm funny,

another thin is that now all over asia whr i've been to, all i see in African dominated clubs is Maga don pay nite,  and u see Yahoo Boyz flaunting spending and lavishin their unclean money,  at the end, they go home broke,

Kelly isnt doin 9ja good with that song he sang,  and the moment peeps learnt that he dissed mohits, even the yahoo boys wu bought his album said he don fall him hand, i no go buy him album again,  this is true,  no lie at all, kelly who upgrade himself with the song- like play, just fall him hand scatter,

well i hope he can still catch up, mohits and terry.g are doing good, with good album unit sales,  even here in Asia,  and Pacific Ocean,  (Australia/New Zealand)

I get point o tosin,  wetin i cpy frmo that blog get point, coz na wetin i don analyze and investigate,
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by tosinaded(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
are u a spokesman or something
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by IfeDavid: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2009
i'm everythin, lol, well that is the live of entertainers for u sha!

tosinaded@:

are u a spokesman or something
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by tosinaded(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2009
u seem to be speaking for the mo'hits!
in a bias way
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by IfeDavid: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2009
tosinaded@:

u seem to be speaking for the mo'hits!
in a bias way

No,  am juz been modest and its reality,  am not a fan of terry.g and yes am a fan of mohits, and kelly's; his only song i liked was Like Play, but wen he mentioned u can call me Mr. Maga in the track he mess up again! These days Music dont have to make sense anymo, d'banj sings nonsense at times, but people still love his track,  but u cant compare d'banj's nonsense with kelly's maga don pay, terry.g is a noise maker,  every1 knows that,  well D'banj has been able to keep it up. did any1 talk about Olu Maintain, after his track was banned and he bribed his way out to all DJs so they could be playin that song Yahoozee, untill Collin Powell danced to it,   That was the last 9ja ever tolerated,  about 419 coded songs,  and Kelly was so dumbed to record a song called maga don pay and wat was kennis music thinking,  thank God the Track was banned,  from air,  He could have don better with that track, u put yosef in kelly's shoes and tell me u wont b ashamed wen peopl refer to u as the guy wu sang maga don pay,  His name Kelly Handsome is already a Hosuehold name, but spoilt it with MDP,  that was my analyses,
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by shollyaj(m): 1:49am On Nov 24, 2009
@ poster, what's your point?
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by craziest: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ifeDavid, silly post bt i dnt if u r sill y too/ u fit insult me anyway

I never like the diss song, but it's a diss song n so what !!!!!!

For you information not only maga was banned, the list include Suddenly(dbanj), bigiano etc that one maens there name is spoilt. Yeye NBC after i have senn that song on channel O several times and still on youtube, Those Morooooons are shouting ban. how abt all these MOJO films wey full market

silly psot moderator delete
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by dipo2much(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2009
the thread is a waste of space
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by Dotman01(m): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2009
Indeed, a 'Kelly hate' thread
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by Czarskit(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
. . .ther's one place dis thread's meant to be. . .up the poster's ass! kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by mystikal(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2009
b. s.
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by keldiddy: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2009
Don't grasp what you guys are saying here
Re: Don Jazzy Replies Kelly Hansome Again by pabell003: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2009
thanks for the links dude.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Thank You By Wizkid / Damlex Jeje Ft. Seyi Vibez – Grace / Download Olamide – Rock Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.