Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage (39624 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Tekno Floats Cartel, His Own Music Label, Leaves Ubi Franklin’s MMMG / Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by donogaga(m): 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
We live in a time where ASOEBI last longer than most Marriages.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Lightening: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Riddler32:
Is this not the same guy that love wild sex experiences? demanding for anal and all sort of things.

How do you know?
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by samsam2019: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Agimor:
Celebrity and broken marriages.
what has being a celeb got to do with a broken marriage?

I'm not a celeb but my marriage is almost dead too.

So lay off those guys. When you get married you'll realise it's either you get peace or bonkers

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Codes151(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
homesteady:
Enough of this Ubi and Lilian rubbish! It's not like they are even A list celebs oh! undecided undecided
even if they were! Still none of my biz
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by jordinsparkles(f): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Stupid
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Jckleiin(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
JVgal:
I wish dey come back together
Baby.....I haff missed you
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by JVgal(f): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jckleiin:

Baby.....I haff missed you

Miss u more dearie
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by willibounce1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Mumu...no go do DNA...e go shock you like electric.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Omudia11: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
And what is your problem sire? Are you Lilian or Ubi? Stop pointing accusing fingers at Lilian when you don't know jack about their private affairs.

Oh and some things are actually worse than wife battery.
peterswagg:
I don't really know what went wrong in their marriage but I think Lilian is doing the wrong thing by leaving her husband(except he is beating her).....

what the hell is wrong with women? they will be the one shouting and looking for husband up and down and at the end of the day,they will still be the one to break up first and act as if nothing happens
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Izen: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
peterswagg:
I don't really know what went wrong in their marriage but I think Lilian is doing the wrong thing by leaving her husband(except he is beating her).....

what the hell is wrong with women? they will be the one shouting and looking for husband up and down and at the end of the day,they will still be the one to break up first and act as if nothing happens

And if you follow this news very well, you would know that he was indeed beating her even in pregnancy. Marriage failing is not always a woman's fault alone you know? It takes two to tango. Always try to find balance in your criticisms.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by omonighoblessing(f): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
There was hopes that the union might get back on course when Lilian Esoro returned to the country but by all indications it now looks like their fairytale wedding which took place November last year has finally come to an end.

TripleMG boss, Ubi Franklin has been doing everything in his power to get his family back together but he has only spent time with his son, Jayden ever since the marriage stared wobbling on one leg.

After Lilian returned to Nigeria from her Paris trip she attended the Eloy awards alone and has since been going for public events alone, even the ones her husband Ubi was present at.

Lilian and Ubi raised eyebrows at the Headies when they arrived at the event separately and left the same way they arrived...alone. Also at OLIC the same scenario played out.

Just yesterday, Lilian finally removed her husband surname, 'Franklin' from her social media account leaving her maiden name, Lilian Esoro.

It looks like the Nollywood actress is bound on not settling back with her husband and as sad as that sounds the one throughly affected his their son, Jayden who might grow up in a broken home, if the couple don't sit down together and fix their broken lives.

Ubi Franklin seems to have given up hope of getting back his marriage as he took to social media in reaction of his estranged wife removing his surname from her own name.

The music entrepreneur has finally started counting his loses in their failed marriage as he shared a photo of him twining with their son, Jayden in white and caption it, 'With You I haven't lost'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOhPP9wjBXD/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/triplemg-boss-ubi-franklin-finally.html

where is he pls tell him I don't mind oooo
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by officialdspice: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2016
saints2:
I can feel his pain.., I pray Lilian comes to her senses soon Ask Tiwa wet in her eyes see
abeg wetin her eyes ooo rubbish
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by Agbgift(f): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2016
people are wishing and praying to get married and build a happy home. others are busy destroying theirs. They should learn to forgive each other.
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by teebillz: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Berlynn:
hmm undecided

I think I like you.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by saints2(f): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2016
officialdspice:
abeg wetin her eyes ooo rubbish

Why are you taking this so personal? Chill man, life is so eazy...

Compliment of the season, see you in 2017
Re: Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage by seangy4konji: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
a lot of things is a going on in my country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Dino Melaye To FG: Release Macaroni, Others Or Be Ready To Arrest Millions Of Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.