Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 (4675 Views)

Busta Rhymes Signs With Ymcmb, Releases New Single Featuring Chris Brown "why St / R Kelly For Star Mega Jam 2010 / Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by sunnykiss(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2009
MULTIPLE Grammy-Award-winning American rap act, Christopher Brian Bridges (a.k.a. Ludacris) and the global hip-hop sensation, Trevor Tahiem Smith Jr. (best known as Busta Ryhmes) have been disclosed as the star acts of this year’s Star Mega Jam.

The two international artistes will thrill in Lagos and Abuja in the, now ten-year-old music jam. In Lagos the show will take place at the Lagos Polo Club ground, Ikoyi on December 11 while the Old Parade Ground will be the venue of the show on December 12 in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The
Leading Nigerian musicians on the bill include, the several award winning performing duo of Peter and Paul Okoye (a.k.a P Squre), D Banj, Faze, Timaya, 9ice, Tony One Week, Wande Coal, Bracket and M.I. There will also be past stars quest winners, KC Presh, Diamonds and the Pulse.

Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by cherisa: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2009
are they the hottest in hiphop in 2009 , star mega jam is losing focus , i will rather go to rhythm unplugged, why should i pay to watch old school rappers like busta and luda and listen to those wack psquare songs,
na only MI good there, where is saucekid and modenine on the list
?? the rest are thrash performers. waste of money . wetin busta wan rap?
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by sunnykiss(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2009
grin@cherisa

You are just a waste of nonentity, see your mouth .have you achieve what Busta have achieve in Hiphop or do you think its just a waste, this is once in a life opportunity for many people that have not seen any American rapper live, and Luda the king of the South, i guess this is their second visit to Nigeria, Dont you ever diss Busta again he has been there for Hiphop since day 1, and also Luda has rep the south, and the best since the late 90s, Bleep all lilwayne, stuff, and drake bullshits

Luda was here first for MTV base, ut not many people was able to see him because it was strictly by IV and it was not an official concert and also Busta came for The THIS DAY musical concert where ticket were damm expensicve not for a comon man, sef,

So Big ups star Good work, one day we go see all Yankee stars , at least with star i have met AKON ll cool J, Nas , Nelly .infact my Bst moments as seeing NAS live, it made me joy, that day,

So cherisa.i no no wetin wan make me go rhythm unplug sef which artist dey there we i never see face to face, i will be there also, but its not promising,

Na u sabi playa hater,
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by joy0987654: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2009
i go rhythm unplug last year,na 4k up,
but megga jam last year nas and nelly that was the real sh**t.
the Dj.i think is name was dj switch or dj swift that guy was fire, very young boi but what he was jaming?.
tell me what will make me go rhythm unplug, rubbish!!!

So cherisa i can go for the fun of danceing and drinking with my friend. lmao.
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by eleshin(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2009
if not for d cheap price of the show i bet u there will b low turn out.i decided to stop attending d show wen some hoodlums collected my ipod,fone nd my money during d 50cent edition.
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by sunnykiss(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2009
@eleshin dat was 50cent edition that was one of the first edition men the security now is tight , if any person Bleep up now na black maria go carry am go,

The show is gonna be tha bomb,
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by Ronno: 2:14am On Dec 07, 2009
bro abeg whats the price for the show?
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by sunnykiss(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
Just 500 naira, una no get radio and television for house
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by daphid: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
shocked help ask dem! o!! star why una no call ''terry G''
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by Profpat(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2009
I beg, we go get free ride to the place?
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by daphid: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2009
na wa u o! no bi only ride na tipa u go see! insort d show na free
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by FGOC: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2009
Guy, who tell u say Luda na old school. U definetely dont listen to much of hip hop again, if u used to do b4. Sha Luda still makes loads of songs which many guys know apart frm u. Who did One more drink, Whos rap was d best in Im so hood, Who featured on Chopped and Screwed, who tell u , Abeg jo, the list goes on and on
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by eldee(m): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2009
Come on . . . we all know Jay-Z is this year's biggest act.
How were they supposed to bring Jay-Z or Lil Wayne??

They had to settle for the ones they could get.
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by paddylo1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
So who went to the show?

give us updates on how it went
Re: Busta Rhymes, Ludacris Come For Star Mega Jam 2009 by joy0987654: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2009
The show in lagos was hot,busta rhymes was mad on stage but what was the problem with humility? na wao.
i was expecting the dj.switch that played last year,ludercris dj was solid, i enjoyed my self anyway. can anybody update me about abuja show?

(1) (Reply)

My Love from 2face! New Video! / UN Radio Nigerian Independence Day Mixtape Download / How To Write Better Lyrics In Your Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.