Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom (2823 Views)

How To Reclaim Unfair Bank Charges / Unfair Advantage Bonus For ASM8? / A Nairalander Unfair Experience With Jumia Online Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maitommi:
He will not listen He's is just like a stubborn baby who wont admit being wrong or take to corrections. He was addressing me on whatsapp as bro. You don't know who a customer is and you are addressing the person as bro. That's not a very good thing to do.

baba can you teach me bitcoin
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by Donshaga(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by folay66(m): 12:40am On Dec 29, 2016
As well read above

They both lack common sense

But the error comes most from Truexgold of a thing, he is trying to scam here

You claimed you know he's the one that make payment ( or sent coins to u ), he said he can only provide NYsC ID card, is it a must to verify your identity when selling coin?

You can only force customer to verify identity when buying only

They are both rude ( The op also lack respect), but customer are always right, the treuxgold admin lack customer support and also a theif

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by enm(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2016
na wa o truexgoldcon and naira4dollar. abeg my people I need list of reputable bitcoins exchanger wey no get hanky panky story.
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 29, 2016
I have grudges over poor customer care but calling truexgold a thief is quite rude of you
folay66:
As well read above

They both lack common sense

But the error comes most from Truexgold of a thing, he is trying to scam here

You claimed you know he's the one that make payment ( or sent coins to u ), he said he can only provide NYsC ID card, is it a must to verify your identity when selling coin?

You can only force customer to verify identity when buying only

They are both rude ( The op also lack respect), but customer are always right, the treuxgold admin lack customer support and also a theif
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by mediocre(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2016
truexgoldcom:

The right thing is dont' fund simple.
But where a valid id is presented, we can pay and keep the id as evidence.
There is nothing like rudeness there.
No one in his right senses would still want to do business with you after viewing this thread. Get your shiit together.
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by enm(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have a xapo account and was made to understand that my xapo account number will keep changing from time to time when carrying out transaction so as to prevent people from tracing ones account and hijacking it. In other word my Account id is still the same and remain same on my dashboard but expect it to change when transacting and it won't affect my account status or true balance.

Now as an exchanger in the market i expect you to know that fact and xapo is not the only one doing it and thank God you alluded to the fact that you are aware of this practice in the industry.

My grouse with you truexgoldcom is that you have no right to with held or delay funding the guy account when you know that changing of account number do happen during transaction by some wallet couple with the the fact that you were earlier informed of the transaction by op and you agreed to it. And if you want to use doubt ( not lack of enough fund ) as your excuse for this imbroglio you should have call the op and clarify things with him instead of allowing it to degenerate to this level where the reputation of your organization is now in doubt. Also work on your customer care service.

Op learn to control your anger and patiently explain things this also goes to you too truexgoldcom.

@seun and mod, i know to keep Nairaland running revenue is needed but let not make it to the extent of it turning into nairalist, a great concept destroy by fraudsters and issues like this. I think it time a thread or a page should be created where people will come and give review and mark on service providers or organizations making use of Nairaland to further their organization goals. This will go a long way in introducing accountability and quick responsive services. na suggestion i make o.

1 Like

Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by PETRUCE007: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
Scammers everywere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by truexgoldadmin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2016
enm:
I have a xapo account and was made to understand that my xapo account number will keep changing from time to time when carrying out transaction so as to prevent people from tracing ones account and hijacking it. In other word my Account id is still the same and remain same on my dashboard but expect it to change when transacting and it won't affect my account status or true balance.

Now as an exchanger in the market i expect you to know that fact and xapo is not the only one doing it and thank God you alluded to the fact that you are aware of this practice in the industry.

My grouse with you truexgoldcom is that you have no right to with held or delay funding the guy account when you know that changing of account number do happen during transaction by some wallet couple with the the fact that you were earlier informed of the transaction by op and you agreed to it. And if you want to use doubt ( not lack of enough fund ) as your excuse for this imbroglio you should have call the op and clarify things with him instead of allowing it to degenerate to this level where the reputation of your organization is now in doubt. Also work on your customer care service.

Op learn to control your anger and patiently explain things this also goes to you too truexgoldcom.

@seun and mod, i know to keep Nairaland running revenue is needed but let not make it to the extent of it turning into nairalist, a great concept destroy by fraudsters and issues like this. I think it time a thread or a page should be created where people will come and give review and mark on service providers or organizations making use of Nairaland to further their organization goals. This will go a long way in introducing accountability and quick responsive services. na suggestion i make o.

Someone told u he was born in 2016 and you expect us to deal with such a fellow . . . Am sorry we can't do that. Normally no one would have requested for an form of id, if he had supplied correct details about himself. He is not the first person to experience such and won't be the last. So long as we are still in business similar issue will keep coming up. We reserve the right to demand for an id in cases where we are uncomfortable with any detail of your account.
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by demosoft: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
hmmm..
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by truexgoldadmin(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
demosoft:
hmmm..

Sure . . . let op deny this let's see... At first He claimed it was an error since he could not navigate to his actual DoB using his phone, and as if we knew when he actual scanned his driver's license the DOB there was also different from what he asked us to modify it to. We just didn't want to make any more case out of it since we already hv his id.

And this issue of transacting anonymously was the main reason we recently upgraded the website.
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
#dia is always two sides to every story#
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by truexgoldadmin(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
PETRUCE007:
Scammers everywere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be reasonable for once?
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by enm(m): 1:45am On Dec 30, 2016
truexgoldadmin:

Someone told u he was born in 2016 and you expect us to deal with such a fellow . . . Am sorry we can't do that. Normally no one would have requested for an form of id, if he had supplied correct details about himself. He is not the first person to experience such and won't be the last. So long as we are still in business similar issue will keep coming up. We reserve the right to demand for an id in cases where we are uncomfortable with any detail of your account.

before sending you his money he called you to inquire if you can handle the transaction which you said yes to without you stating out your requirement. the issue of dob arose from the fact that op disturbing you guys. an after thought issue. I said earlier when in doubt call but you people wait till op start making noise.

when you received the transaction notice or into your account was the name on the transaction different from the ones op used in introducing himself to you on phone? what about the email address? can't you send an email to that address for clarification?

This thing is simple. you should have been the one not op taking the initiative after waiting patiently.
Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by mrjojo: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Thank God I saw this thread,

1 Like

Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by DokitaDave(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Thank God I stormed on this thread. I was almost settling for TrueXgold and recommending it to my business friends. But with this, bye bye. The person that attended to this customer on this thread (don't know if it's the owner) is soooo rude and lacks professionalism.

1 Like

Re: The Unfair Treatment of Truexgoldcom by wolewolsz(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2017
Just see as d accused is losing potential customer base. Being professional and respectful makes a business

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jibunor Marilyn Chibuzor Is A Scammer!! || Don't Be A Victim / Amosun Presents A Budget Of N187.9 Billion For 2012 In Ogun State / Nse Market Increases By 0.38% To Hit 38,000 Mark, Amid Bullish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.