Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Try Not To Smile Or Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try Not To Smile Or Laugh (2225 Views)

House Of Memes (try Not To Laugh) / Funny Jokes, Try Not To Laugh � / Laugh 4 Free: Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by CyberGypsy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
I'm not saying i hate my ex, am just saying that if i find her in hospital on life machine. I would unplug the machine and charge my phone. lol

Guys...That girl who refused to show me her breast in school..she is now feeding her baby in a bus next to me.
God Is great.. grin grin grin

That Awkward moment......... When u are laffin so hard with ur crush.... Den a HEAVY CATARRH jump out of ur nose.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
FADALURD TAKE MY SOUL grin cheesy grin

Android fones can be so annoying. how do I explain it? , I just received a notification now that my bible app needs update, pls wat does d bible need update for? Has Adam eaten another apple?

IPhone 7s earpiece is N67,000. My question is this...... will I be able to hear angel Michael testing the trumpet two days before rapture??.

#troublemaking is when you are in a canoe in
the middle of a river, and you now start
singing "Mami water power, powerless
power..."

When you take a girl to ATM she will start apologizing for things she hasn't Done.
"Honey am sorry for shouting at you next week"

cheesy if you are guilty , please don't just dare to say anything. just like and share this shi+

When I get a Whatsapp Message asking me to forward it to10 people or I die in 7 days. I close the message and wait for
death to come.

U are 33 year old and ur role model is emmanuella; can't u see the devil is using ur life to play naira bet? cheesy cheesy

undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by Eazie351(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by Lotel: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Too dry
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by CyberGypsy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lotel:
Too dry
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by abdulaz: 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
thumbs up man.
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by jayied(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thumbs up Op
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by YhungPablo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
wow.that Bible part.
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by Bluezy13(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hehehe
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by ultimate73(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2016
nice one op
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by Nickifrosh(m): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Try Not To Smile Or Laugh by Damzy624(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Dis Story Actually Made Me Shed Tears. . (not A Joke) / Funny Job Vacancy (photo ) / He Pose Like The Owner Of The Office Not Knowing He Came To (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.