Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) (47865 Views)

See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
This conversation first happened between Toolz and one of her followers who wanted this dress she wore to Olamide's concert.

Toolz threw the request to the public, asking for their opinion. Only to be scared into not giving her dress out for fear of stolen destiny.

According to most of her fans, this is Nigeria, Africa. Toolz shouldn't give out a dress she has sweated in because it can be taken to a native doctor and 'things' will happen. Do you believe that?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/toolz-refuses-fan-dress-stolen-destiny-fear.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toolz' final decision

3 Shares

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by tammyboy1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Africans and their witchcraft mentality...why cant we look for ways to better our lives than linking evrithing to witchcraft...
op your too stingy only you post,only you ftc...for stealing my position

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by solid3(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Omo, I can not comman go and give devil the key to my destiny o.

Fear people abeg.

Oju lari.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by AvsGot007(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
sh!t got real... y'all watching too much Africa magic!
back then I believed someone somewhere was holding my destiny until I checked the way I live and think!

I was the one bewitching myself

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahahhaha let me laugh first. grin

Give her money to buy dozens of the same dress. Don't you dare give her the same dress you wore.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by enchantedone(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
our witchcraft mentality is really bad. I know a bunch of folks who don't eat or collect gifts 4rm deir relatives because of d fear of been jazzed.

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
OKOK

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Funny, dem scare iyawo captain

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by handysuzy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
We have heard but..

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Only in Nigeria... . Superstitious belief everywhere

Mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by 2shur: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
a witch always knows her follow witches

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by OlajumokeBread(f): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2016

Foolishness

Do you think celebrities wear a cloth twice ?? They wear it once and give it away, who have stolen their identities ??

Toolz is not even a celebrity, what does she do for a living ?? Sit on the radio and cry like a rat on mensuration

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by israelboy1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
lolzzz

the fear of Africans is the beginning of wisdom....
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Defaramade(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by benzics(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerians and their useless beliefs in supernaturals.. Mtcheew, lemme com and be going

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin

Beggy Beggy woman be like.. ..

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by lifestyle1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by extwoo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Did she have to ask in the first place? sad lipsrsealed undecided Celeb Sha

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by edo3(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
She don too watch yoruba movies.
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by peculiar3(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
...stolen destiny abi stolen body odor grin

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Nimblemind(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Wait ooo.. A fan who asks for toolz clothes should definitely have a good shape also! Na that fan pics i go like see, make we see uku.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by logica(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sarcasm is a luxury wasted on an idiotic public.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by DanPel(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
AvsGot007:
sh!t got real... y'all watching too much Africa magic!
back then I believed someone somewhere was holding my destiny until I checked the way I live and think!

I was the one bewitching myself
That is u 4 u

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by free2ryhme: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
beggars online
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by pdudy: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Africans and their weird beliefs sef. Someone will jazz your dress grin cheesy grin grin grin

Chai cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by passyhansome(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Toolz what is she used for Engineering or Hospital tool? She looks like a bag of well padded pawpaw

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by FuckTheMod: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote][/quote]
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by NathanBabs(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
So what abt football player wey dey dash dem fans their Jerseymake she go siddon jaree undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
deep advice
Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by tintingz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nigerians and superstitious beliefs.

Let assume Kim kardashian visit Nigeria, she can't give out her dress to a fan because of some destiny terminators in Nigeria?

See what Nollywood movies have cause to average Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) by Olasco93: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Yeyerity and Mumuism emanating from my father land...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Finland 96, Lola Odusoga's Throwback Advert For Nokia In 1998 / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / Top 10 Nigerian Hip•hop Artistes Who Are Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.