Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently (1576 Views)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by WaZoBiaLander: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
A Twitter user, JAJA (@JajaPHD) on Tuesday, posted a story a 25-year-old man sent to him concerning his relationship.

JAJA shared the screenshot of the message sent by the man, and requested for advice. See below:

Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by Kondomatic(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
Sinaj do you have anything to tell him?
Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by dollyjoy(f): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
please allow that lady go,at the end you will find yourself getting married to her out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by twosquare(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan. 5 years is too wide (for me). 2 years gaan go still deh behave say time no dey her side compared to 5. Anyways, assuming you are buoyant now, I can see a future but with this intense pressure of a thing...let her go...this country sef...economic downturns don cut short many sweet dreams...a guy of your age in developed countries won't have problems securing a job and settling down...chai, God help us all...except they have a ready-made suitor sef...if she is not careful...no guarantee that she no go turn 30 before getting married in a new relationship with this recession.
Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by chriskosherbal(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Age they say is number... Okay, but let's look at it from this angle , let assume you had a good now , it will still take you at least 2yrs to save and be fully prepared for marriage hmmmm ...... But as it stands you are still searching ( present & real truth) .

On the otherhand if she decide to wait for you and you finally arrived financially .. What is the guarantee that you will still want her not to talk of marrying her.... As they say the true colour of a man springs out when he has money. I met no harm ooo grin

With the pressure and all , I think it will be wisdom for you to opt out of that affair for the benefit of both of you. ...because you may face so much pressure to the extent that you may do something stupid .

2 Likes

Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by Chrisbet1981: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2016
Love at the end is all that matter. Other factor way be comparability de very necessary oo.... Does she have the finance to care for u both? U are u ready for marriage?
Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by Elmojiid(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
bro free her age no dey herside o and it is not about love only money must be involve, u yourslf kwn dat u are nt ready to settle down.....please let d lady go and neve marry a lady out of pity.
Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by espionage48(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
So you know that you are not ready and you still want to tie her down eh.which kind yeye love be that? Abeg free the young lady jor.. tomorrow now you will end up no marrying her because of her age..love my foot!
Re: She’s 5 Years Older,i Have No Job & Her Parents Want Her To Get Married Urgently by Gpopsicle(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
my brother d best thing to du is to let her go... she might b head over heels for u buh u just have to du d needful.... u will later thank me

(1) (Reply)

IT'S A BOY! 'thrilled' Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Child at 50 / Amazing Before And After 9 Months Pregnancy Photos Of A Nigerian Mum / I Hate My Family Can You Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.